Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I vote for an NCIS London! Did anyone see any of the new shows. I watched Gotham and How to get away with Murder. I'll watch a couple more and then decide whether I like it or not. My name is in Gotham.

Haven't seen any new shows yet. I'm slow :hilarious:. Takes me quite a while to watch anything new. I tend to channel surf a lot, and end up watching parts of various programs. That's silly, I know . . .

MOXOMUMD

Oh what a great memory that must be!! What a wonderful location and a fun, family movie. Even though they still show movies at some of the on-site hotels (and campground), it's the simple pleasures of a vacation that was a bit slower paced, years ago, that tugs at my heartstrings.
It was fun. We met Chip and Dale and they had a Halloween trivia contest where they gave away a handful of board games.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
It was fun. We met Chip and Dale and they had a Halloween trivia contest where they gave away a handful of board games.

Wow! Those memories are even more special with the details you shared. :happy: I met Chip and Dale at the Garden Grill restaurant in The Land pavillion at Epcot. This had to be at least 10 years ago. They came over to my table and sat with me for a while. Since they don't speak, they do other funny things. They gave me a picture of Goofy to color and they "helped" me a bit by blacking out his teeth with a black crayon! :p :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I vote for an NCIS London! Did anyone see any of the new shows. I watched Gotham and How to get away with Murder. I'll watch a couple more and then decide whether I like it or not. My name is in Gotham.
Thom
Tom
Mat
Tam

That's all the names I can find.

donaldtoo

ad831bc7e96388e4b15796906e5f6c1b.jpg

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom