Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Well @JenniferS I need your prayers for Grace tomorrow. As I've said many times I keep a distance from the MIL. I floored my DH by suggesting he invite the **** to his Birthday Dinner extravaganza tomorrow night.

The old crow is slowing loosing it and figure this might be, could be the last Birthday that she actually remembers his Birthday, remembers who he is or lives. Who knows been a year of events for her.

So he asked her, she is going but when he asked her to come she asked what was Saturday? Oy. Didn't recall the birth of her son. Not surprised as there is scrambling of the brain happening and he is the third favorite son of 3.

So when you say your prayers tonight please add one for me to have the Grace to be nice to the lady that has never shown me that courtesy or for that matter, my kids.
Here's the thing about Grace - all you have to do is ask for it.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Of course it was a gimmick, but, it was a telling one. All of a sudden it was no longer actually the formula of the product, it was the name of the product and whatever nostalgic connection people had with it. It was effective enough to get Coke to take a bold step that cost them a lot of money, time, sales and hassle. It did make a difference to Pepsi, and probably exactly what they expected it too. I'm sure they would have loved to permanently outpace Coke, but, it indeed was indirectly successful. Coke still hasn't been able to shake the "New Coke" debockle.

I'm a firm believer that Diet Coke is just an extension of the same thing. An acquired taste situation that people went too to save calories and after time became to like the taste and since the reason they switch from 'high test' cola's hadn't gone away, it became the drink of choice. Personally, I don't like any diet product be it Coke, Pepsi or whatever with the exception of Dr. Pepper. I cannot tell the difference between regular Dr. P or Diet Dr. P. That was mostly because I never noticed the aftertaste that seemed to always be present in the other diet cola's.
I don't drink a lot of soda, but in the sugar free realm, I prefer, in descending order:
- Sugar free A & W root beer
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Diet Cherry Coke
- Coke Zero

donaldtoo

3327-funny-alien-19-wallpaper-240x320.jpg

donaldtoo

The owner of the clothing store has one guy in China (his wife is from there) and the other had to go out of town unexpectedly, so I'll be coverin' a 3-9 closer for him at the outdoor mall location tonight. Haven't done a Saturday shift in quite some time. Could be fun...!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just me and my doggie here this weekend. DH is away until Monday, working with some older, regional, rock bands; once a year, they all come together for a reunion. I like a concert and all, but not two days of it—mostly because I value my eardrums! Those amplifiers are loud when those guys crank them up! :eek:

So the good thing is I get more time on the computer with my WDW Magic pals! :happy:

Went to grocery store and bought a few premade dinners—just nuke and eat! Got some M&Ms, too, because those always pair nicely with premade dinners. (Yes, I enjoy gourmet meals. :rolleyes: :hungry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom