Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I thought of that...but didn't want to rain on brilliance.
SIL is on it. She has already contacted the Supers.

They would not, of course, be the only young men in the building.

Also, this company has two buildings just down the road; which cater mainly to seniors.
And another nearby building with lots of 3-bedroom units; which appeals to families with kids.

This particular building is all one & two bedroom units.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I need more details on this one.....why?

I'm without info inclined to say, show me you can take care of yourself for a few months and then the cats can move too. I don't have kitties but I like to know they are cared for, litter boxes cleaned etc. Does he tend to them now?
Penny is obsessed with him. Follows him everywhere. Cries for him when he is gone. Sleeps curled up in his towel or his clothes exclusively.

Max would be lost without Penny.

There's not much to caring for a cat. Feed it. Water it. Scoop the litter.

They are both spayed and de-clawed. All the hard work is done.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Well @JenniferS I need your prayers for Grace tomorrow. As I've said many times I keep a distance from the MIL. I floored my DH by suggesting he invite the **** to his Birthday Dinner extravaganza tomorrow night.

The old crow is slowing loosing it and figure this might be, could be the last Birthday that she actually remembers his Birthday, remembers who he is or lives. Who knows been a year of events for her.

So he asked her, she is going but when he asked her to come she asked what was Saturday? Oy. Didn't recall the birth of her son. Not surprised as there is scrambling of the brain happening and he is the third favorite son of 3.

So when you say your prayers tonight please add one for me to have the Grace to be nice to the lady that has never shown me that courtesy or for that matter, my kids.

Cesar R M

And don't forget to do what all good consumers do...put a review of that vendor out there. I look at reviews now of most everything I buy from Amazon or at least the garbage, most though I am happy with.
Cant, I bought this using an intermediary. Back when Amazon did not accept foreign credit cards.

Cesar R M

My DD just returned two complete sets (6) of waterproof walkie talkies to Amazon that were not waterproof. The vendor charged her a 33% restocking fee. She called Amazon and they were equally ticked, they refunded the 33% to her directly. They really do not need bad PR.
I found tha more and more stores are like that, specially with chinese vendors.
They sell very cheap but they really want to escape from any responsibility if the products fail.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So I have this storage bin with a fuzzy lid that I got at Five Below and put in front of a window in my bedroom so the cat can watch the birds in the morning and not bother me quite so early. Well, this evening she was looking at something, and then she kept coming over and meowing at me. The other night when she was doing that, there was a barn cat on the back deck, and since I really didn't want it spraying around the grill, I chased it away. So I was thinking it was the same thing and went to investigate. Turned out it was three deer in the backyard and apparently, she did not want them there. But then this morning, she complained that there was nothing to look at outside. Weird animal

But, I think your cat's behavior is a lot like people's—complain, complain, complain! :cat:

MOXOMUMD

Well @JenniferS I need your prayers for Grace tomorrow. As I've said many times I keep a distance from the MIL. I floored my DH by suggesting he invite the **** to his Birthday Dinner extravaganza tomorrow night.

The old crow is slowing loosing it and figure this might be, could be the last Birthday that she actually remembers his Birthday, remembers who he is or lives. Who knows been a year of events for her.

So he asked her, she is going but when he asked her to come she asked what was Saturday? Oy. Didn't recall the birth of her son. Not surprised as there is scrambling of the brain happening and he is the third favorite son of 3.

So when you say your prayers tonight please add one for me to have the Grace to be nice to the lady that has never shown me that courtesy or for that matter, my kids.
Good luck with that. :)

Goofyernmost

Victory? It was a gimmick. To investors Coke was the Victor in the end with sales which meant something to the Coke stockholders not the Pepsi Stockholders. A successful gimmick that does not end with it at least moving up to number one in soda sales or number two at least doesn't do a dang thing for the investors. Sales demonstrate that soda drinkers prefer Diet Coke artificial taste over Pepsi, that is not a victory. Victory for the Advertising Agency, yes, they were rewarded handsomely.
Of course it was a gimmick, but, it was a telling one. All of a sudden it was no longer actually the formula of the product, it was the name of the product and whatever nostalgic connection people had with it. It was effective enough to get Coke to take a bold step that cost them a lot of money, time, sales and hassle. It did make a difference to Pepsi, and probably exactly what they expected it too. I'm sure they would have loved to permanently outpace Coke, but, it indeed was indirectly successful. Coke still hasn't been able to shake the "New Coke" debockle.

I'm a firm believer that Diet Coke is just an extension of the same thing. An acquired taste situation that people went too to save calories and after time became to like the taste and since the reason they switch from 'high test' cola's hadn't gone away, it became the drink of choice. Personally, I don't like any diet product be it Coke, Pepsi or whatever with the exception of Dr. Pepper. I cannot tell the difference between regular Dr. P or Diet Dr. P. That was mostly because I never noticed the aftertaste that seemed to always be present in the other diet cola's.

Last edited:

Soarin' Over Pgh

@Soarin' Over Pgh — I hope you have a great art open house today!!!! You know, Daisy could be your secret weapon; everyone would love seeing her, and she'd help people to loosen up and be willing to spend more money on buying your great artwork! (Are you going to put a special collar or bow on her today?) ;)

Thanks! It's actually tomorrow, but I'm hauling to get this house in shape and I'm questioning why I agreed to this, lol

And yes Daisy will get a special scarf for tomorrow :)

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
How is the back doing. Wrong that it acts up now. Use a bellhop and bring a stroller. I loved umbrella strollers around that resort when my son was small.

It is getting better. Hopefully will be fine by tomorrow. No stroller for me though as my daughter is not coming with us. This is an adult trip. :)

She will, however, be coming to DL next year for her first park trip.

FutureCEO

I used to watch NCIS, but then once Ziva left I stopped watching. She was probably my favorite character on any TV show ever, and the show just wasn't the same without her.

Ziva was the best character on the show. Weird as it sounds, all the NCIS that I have watched have been reruns. and the original is the best. I cant even get through 10 minutes of NCIS LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom