Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Very nice job, and that's a fun room! You know what I like the best? It's that little scatter rug with the dots on it--adds a nice point of visual interest, and pulls the room together. I would have never thought of decorating a room with Mr. Potato Heads either, but gotta admit, somehow they fit into the design scheme. I haven't quite yet figured out just exactly what the design scheme is (paging @Soarin' Over Pgh , our resident design expert), but I'm sure that Soarin' can enlighten us on the type of unique style you have chosen! ;) :happy:

Very cute! I'm smitten with the mr potato heads <3 but I LOVE that elephant!

Sorry I missed the original post @JenniferS , I'm way behind and have been a wee bit too busy to catch up :(

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Very nice job, and that's a fun room! You know what I like the best? It's that little scatter rug with the dots on it--adds a nice point of visual interest, and pulls the room together. I would have never thought of decorating a room with Mr. Potato Heads either, but gotta admit, somehow they fit into the design scheme. I haven't quite yet figured out just exactly what the design scheme is (paging @Soarin' Over Pgh , our resident design expert), but I'm sure that Soarin' can enlighten us on the type of unique style you have chosen! ;) :happy:
Oh dear, now I'm embarrassed to admit that the dotted rug came out of my own bedroom, and was specifically placed there to hide an ink stain in the carpet.
On the creative side though, I did expressly buy the dotted pillow.

The Mr. Potato Heads are mine. I go bat-ship crazy every year at Once Upon a Toy, spending almost an hour hand picking my special pieces, and cramming (and re-cramming) them into my big potato head.
I have to dig up the rest of my collection, and put together a Donald and a Pirate Goofy.

donaldtoo

B.+w+beach+chickens.jpg

:joyfull: :)

StarWarsGirl

Vegas yay! Hot tub at a hostel, no freak'n way.
I love hot tubs. My dad and I have always gone down to the hot tub at night for our winter trips to WDW. I kind of got into the habit even more so after my car accident right before Senior year. My back was badly injured and I was not yet ready for physical therapy. We were in Disney. I didn't care how hot it was outside; that hot tub felt amazing on my back.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I love hot tubs. My dad and I have always gone down to the hot tub at night for our winter trips to WDW. I kind of got into the habit even more so after my car accident right before Senior year. My back was badly injured and I was not yet ready for physical therapy. We were in Disney. I didn't care how hot it was outside; that hot tub felt amazing on my back.
We have a hot tub at home (Hubby's $15K actual Jacuzzi brand - ugh) which I use once or twice a year - max.

He's smart enough not to nag me about not using it. I told him from the get-go that I'm not a fan and would seldom get in.
My dad used it a lot before he got sick, so that makes me feel it wasn't a total waste.

I seldom use ours, but with my chronic bladder issues, you couldn't pay me enough to use a public one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom