Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trr1

I'm not a gambler! The rest of my family are gamblers by the way. I'll spend my time joy riding the monorail and people movers, walking through the resorts, pool hoping, etc.
fixed it for you
I'm not a gambler! The rest of my family are gamblers by the way. I'll spend my time joy riding the monorail and people movers, walking through the resorts, pool hopping, etc.

acishere

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? o_O

ozj53Vi.jpg
You used science to clear up an inaccurate statement? How could you?! :eek:

StarWarsGirl

Ah, Business Law, one of the few classes in college I actually got an A in... Why I couldn't pass Spanish 2 (but got an A in Spanish 1) is a mystery...

(Maybe because Spanish 1 was the only class that my sister and I was also in at the same time...)
Business Law for me is online because the one section of it that they have on campus (small school problems) conflicts with my accounting class. It's incredibly boring. I live with a lawyer, though, so I have absolutely no excuse not to do well in it.

No te gusta español? Me encanta español. I had six years of Spanish in middle/high school

Cesar R M

Well, Verizon is having a special on the iPhone 6. $200 back in gift cards when you pick it up. Essentially free (with 2 year contract).
I always envy those plans.

Excuse my language, but it needs to be spoken this way because its awful:

Here in Mexico you get by the insane prices.
You have to pay FOR the contract, and on top of that, pay 700 USD AT LEAST for the cell phone.
hell, the iphone 5s is still 12,000 pesos ( around 1,000 USD) :grumpy:

the only way to get these phones "for free", is to use the insane "max top" or "executive" plans..
which are around 200USD+ per month.

and then these executive clowns (owners and high executives of the companies) wonder why people have started to import cell phones from the US and even Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom