Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I've been trying to complete all of the outdoor projects before the weather really turns for the worst. I've been hitting it hard, worked all the past couple of weekends and back outside in the evenings after my regular job. I'm hoping to replace some bad siding on the garage and then finish the outside painting this weekend. Fingers crossed for dry weather! So that's why I've been a little bit absent on the forum the past couple weeks...

trr1

They keep saying that this winter is supposed to be as severe as the last one. Me no likey.....
mad.gif
I heard worse :cry:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I've been trying to complete all of the outdoor projects before the weather really turns for the worst. I've been hitting it hard, worked all the past couple of weekends and back outside in the evenings after my regular job. I'm hoping to replace some bad siding on the garage and then finish the outside painting this weekend. Fingers crossed for dry weather! So that's why I've been a little bit absent on the forum the past couple weeks...

Nice try. You can't fool us. We know you've just been horsing around . . . :happy: :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@donaldtoo , I love those great dog pictures! :) They were very sweet. My inner sense tells me you're still having a bit of a tough time over your recent loss, and that can take quite a while. You'll have your good days and not quite so good days. Focusing your attention on Belle now, and also enjoying pictures of other dogs, can help ease your feelings a little bit. I'm really glad you have Belle, as she will bring you some joy and peace.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I was too embarrassed to take any before pictures, but here are some (almost) after pics:

View attachment 66083
View attachment 66084
View attachment 66086
View attachment 66088

Very nice job, and that's a fun room! You know what I like the best? It's that little scatter rug with the dots on it--adds a nice point of visual interest, and pulls the room together. I would have never thought of decorating a room with Mr. Potato Heads either, but gotta admit, somehow they fit into the design scheme. I haven't quite yet figured out just exactly what the design scheme is (paging @Soarin' Over Pgh , our resident design expert), but I'm sure that Soarin' can enlighten us on the type of unique style you have chosen! ;) :happy:

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo , I love those great dog pictures! :) They were very sweet. My inner sense tells me you're still having a bit of a tough time over your recent loss, and that can take quite a while. You'll have your good days and not quite so good days. Focusing your attention on Belle now, and also enjoying pictures of other dogs, can help ease your feelings a little bit. I'm really glad you have Belle, as she will bring you some joy and peace.

Thank you. :)
I'm fine, actually, although losing Indy will always hurt a bit.
And yes, belle gets plenty of attention, and always has.
The fam is wanting another dog. As per usual, it seems we can never have less than two. :rolleyes: ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom