Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I use to drive the MIL kitty nuts with a lazer flashlight.

That also works with a regular flashlight, too. A friend of mine has a cat and we had fun watching the cat run for the mysterious light. It was really funny when we'd flash the light up on the ceiling and the cat would try to (momentarily) stand up on its hind legs, and swat at it! :happy:

PeterAlt

My younger sister Rachel got me an iPhone 6 to pick up on Friday! Rachel is the one who got married a couple of years ago and who is going to have a baby soon! Sara is my other sister, who is 10 years older than Rachel. Sara is the one who went to WDW with me a few months ago and lives in the condo I "bought" her.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My younger sister Rachel got me an iPhone 6 to pick up on Friday! Rachel is the one who got married a couple of years ago and who is going to have a baby soon! Sara is my other sister, who is 10 years older than Rachel. Sara is the one whom went to WDW with me a few months ago and lives in the condo I "bought" her.

Wow! What a nice sister to buy you such a great new toy! :)

PeterAlt

I may go to Vegas next. Jet Blue is having an introductory special nonstop from West Palm Beach for like $100. There are hostels in Vegas too. I can do like a few days there for less than $500!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
You know what? Vegas is next! I may even buy my airplane tix on Friday and you all can help me plan this one as well!

And . . . here we go again! :joyfull:

You mentioned hostels in Vegas, but unless things have changed drastically from some years ago, can't you get a very nice, yet very cheap, hotel room instead? Vegas always had tons of rooms and the rates for many of the hotels were very reasonable. The whole point was to entice people to stay there, eat for relatively cheap, enjoy free drinks and gamble--that was the business model.

Also, there are plenty of package deals with the airlines and hotels. This might also be an avenue to explore.

PeterAlt

And . . . here we go again! :joyfull:

You mentioned hostels in Vegas, but unless things have changed drastically from some years ago, can't you get a very nice, yet very cheap, hotel room instead? Vegas always had tons of rooms and the rates for many of the hotels were very reasonable. The whole point was to entice people to stay there, eat for relatively cheap, enjoy free drinks and gamble--that was the business model.

Also, there are plenty of package deals with the airlines and hotels. This might also be an avenue to explore.
When I was doing research for my Cali trip, I considered a detour into Vegas and found hostels right on the strip for like $29 a night that included free food, a hot tub, a night club, and looked really good!

PeterAlt

Vegas should be fun...as long as you're not a gambler.

Oh course, we might end up calling your Mr. Papagiorgio if you end up like Rusty from Vegas Vacation !
I'm not a gambler! The rest of my family are gamblers by the way. I'll spend my time joy riding the monorail and people movers, walking through the resorts, pool hoping, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom