Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

Admittedly, I be slacking.

Why?

Two words: "The Chair"

I'm on the fourth episode. Hopefully, this series will pull me out of my writer's block. Very inspirational stuff. It's on Starz, a reality show about two first time directors directing two different movies based on the same original screenplay.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
7 degrees last night - <45 to you.
Too early to turn the furnace on for the four dudes in the house; although not too early for me.

Ergo, the perfect compromise was to re-install the dual control Sunbeam mattress heater to our bed.

Tonight, I shall be toasty warm - and not wearing fluffy socks, a sheet, a blanket, a comforter, and a housecoat to bed! Hubby will continue to sleep on top of the blankies, far away from my heated side of the bed.

Guess I don't need the blood test results to determine that I am not yet starting menopause. ;)

Nope, 'cause I CAN tell ya, that IS the first sign but COLD is Cold.

It is too early for the furnace for the MAN too. So for the past week I've waited 'till he left for work and I turned on the furnace to warm the house back up to 65-68 degrees and I shut the puppy back down again 'till the next morning. I don't mind cold at night, I have a loud furnace of my own that sleeps next to me if I get cold, sometime I have two furnaces if Walt joins us.

Gabe1

Nope, 'cause I CAN tell ya, that IS the first sign but COLD is Cold.

It is too early for the furnace for the MAN too. So for the past week I've waited 'till he left for work and I turned on the furnace to warm the house back up to 65-68 degrees and I shut the puppy back down again 'till the next morning. I don't mind cold at night, I have a loud furnace of my own that sleeps next to me if I get cold, sometime I have two furnaces if Walt joins us.

36 by me this morning....

Yeah, only a few degrees warmer here. :cautious:

Gabe1

They keep saying that this winter is supposed to be as severe as the last one. Me no likey.....
mad.gif

The weatherman around here are only right about half the time so I'm hoping they are wrong with this prediction.
Freak'n Global warming my tushie.

Currently about 64 here.

I am wearing jeans for the first time since early May.

Ugh, this means fall is really here. :(

I broke out Jeans last week. I took bedding to the laundry mat today so I put on shorts and a sleeveless shirt cause it is always warm in there. Soooo cold when I was leaving the heat box of a place though.

Gabe1

Bought a delicious chocolate cake at the supermarket over the weekend. The price was very reasonable, and the flavor is mighty tasty. But I knew that if I left the cake in the frig, I'd be tempted to snack on it, every time I opened up the frig door.

Hence, I cut the cake into individual pieces, and put each in foil, and placed in the back of the freezer. That way, I wouldn't be tempted, if it was frozen and out of sight. Epic fail. Every night, I've gone to the freezer and taken out a slice, and haven't even let it thaw that much . . . eaten it practically frozen . . . :hungry: :joyfull:

Yep, I've been known to take a whole frozen cake out of the freezer and stab it with a fork.

Cesar R M

The weatherman around here are only right about half the time so I'm hoping they are wrong with this prediction.
Freak'n Global warming my tushie.

I broke out Jeans last week. I took bedding to the laundry mat today so I put on shorts and a sleeveless shirt cause it is always warm in there. Soooo cold when I was leaving the heat box of a place though.
climate change. and temps globally are still higher despite being coldest ever in some areas D:

Gabe1

Cake is less fattening when you eat it frozen.
Your body has to burn extra calories "heating" it up before you can digest it.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

*phew* I hope that principle holds true for the Magnum triple chocolate ice cream bar I ate after the board meeting because I didn't have any Irish Whiskey in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom