Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarWarsGirl

I think the kid is bi-polar. Not joking.
There is so much mental illness on my side of the family.

He's already texting and calling.

I am so conflicted. I've been down this road with my middle brother. There's no way to make the right decision.
Your boys remind me so much of my two cousins, the troublemakers I've talked about. Both have bipolar disorder. It wouldn't surprise me in the least, especially given your family history. Such a tough situation. *hugs*

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Our campgrounds when we were little would send the fogger around every few days in the summer. We would run in the camper and close all the windows so it wouldn't smell inside. Theeeeenn we'd go outside and dance in it. Yeeeeaaaah, we did some stupid carp when we were young. :D

Yeah, nothing like playing in DDT mist. Yikes. The stuff they use now they 'say' is safe but who really trusts chemists? ;) They said Agent Orange was safe back in the day and look at how that turned out.

Gabe1

Another sympathy "like".
Stay safe!

We just were clipped by this one the bottom tail. Lightening, strong wind, temps at the time dropped ten degrees but only a little rain. That storm came so fast, at least an hour before it should have from the Iowa border. My Mom on the other hand said it rained buckets for over an hour.

Gabe1

I think the kid is bi-polar. Not joking.
There is so much mental illness on my side of the family.

He's already texting and calling.

I am so conflicted. I've been down this road with my middle brother. There's no way to make the right decision.

So sorry. I don't know what I would do either. Has DH offered an opinion? Wonder if he thought out where he was going? Heartbreaking.

Cesar R M

Three days until we start on our 50+ pages of posting for your welcome home present? ;) It'll fly by so fast and you'll be heading to the airport! We have 211 days until our cruise.

XjAsUwh.gif

Gabe1

How are things up your way? I caught just a snippet on the news as I was walkin' out the door this mornin' about some damage in the Chicago burbs...

My Mom is in the Chicago burbs she has been very lucky.

We have some minor stuff but our home is fine. Our town has areas that a flat out under and others with flooding.
Counting my lucky stars. We needed the rain but not the repeated flooding we are getting. When it comes down this hard and this fast most of it is just going into ditches and sewer systems. The river is crazy. Fish are swimming in the grass again and the prey birds dare getting fat.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I only had to evict one possum. It took up residency in my detached garage a couple of years ago, a big boy. Couldn't find him by day however by night he threw the place up for grabs. Must have been thirsty or hungry, when I opened the door on night 4 the furball was sitting on the window ledge and eventually crawled out and I slammed the door shut.

Now everyone listens to me and closes the dang door. I would not know how to catch a lizard. :facepalm:
I don't have the luxury of just evicting possums, I have to be more definitive :jawdrop: They carry EPM which is really, really not good for horses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom