Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOXOMUMD

Very similar to what our sky looked like at dusk tonight. It has been a weird day, so hot, humid, in some areas near 100 with 108 indices. Left house drove 10 minutes got out of car...75 and windy and then the storms hit. Last I heard 30,000 still without power. It got back up to about 80 when this round of storms left. Near my Mom they were getting 2-3 inches an hour and the rivers are not back down yet. So the pretty sunset was a nice treat.

Mosquito fogger truck just went down the road. Woot!
Our campgrounds when we were little would send the fogger around every few days in the summer. We would run in the camper and close all the windows so it wouldn't smell inside. Theeeeenn we'd go outside and dance in it. Yeeeeaaaah, we did some stupid carp when we were young. :D

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

Yeah, that is me. If a bird gets in the house or the garage, it is me that has to evict 'em. Gabe empress of the critter kingdom.
A bird once got in our chimney and flew out at me when I opened the fireplace screen. It proceeded to fly everywhere but out the front, back or side porch door. :grumpy: My sister and I (home alone of course) decided to try to catch it in a laundry basket. After many unsuccessful attempts of trying to toss the basket on it, I decided to run around the house like a little idiot holding the basket above my head. :hilarious: Don't you know the first lap through the house that darn bird flew right into the basket. I didn't stop running either! I ran right out the front door and threw the basket in the yard where the bird flew away.

MOXOMUMD

Just uninstalled Farmville. AGAIN.

And oh yeah, Son #1 moved out this morning. Everything was fine (or business as usual) last night when I went to bed at 3:00.

He's supposed to be re-enrolling in high school for at least one semester, to improve his grades.
School starts in a week.
He says he's not doing it, never intended to do it, and only said he was, so I would shut up.

Ugh, these kids of mine. Each so jealous of the other; confident that I show favouritism to the other. Almost like the classic Cain and Abel, vying for my attention/favour; except each claims to despise me.

Even with a time machine, I'm not sure I could go back and fix things 'cause I'm not really sure where I went wrong.
But, clearly I messed up big time somewhere.
Or, they're both just AH's. Whichever.
This time did you tell him don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya?

seahawk7

I had totally forgotten he had passed this last year until I saw that.
Then I thought about my post...
"I sure hope everyone knows I was jokin' about the character The Professor bein' stuck on Gilligan's Island, and not that the actor Russell Johnson had passed...?! o_O"
No not at all! I just saw the picture and thought of the memoriam. I forgot I might have quoted what you had posted.

MOXOMUMD

Just LOVE this...!!! :joyfull: :)

sci-fi-dine-in-theater-restaurant-5-9.jpg
One of my favorite places:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom