Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

My Mom is in the Chicago burbs she has been very lucky.

We have some minor stuff but our home is fine. Our town has areas that a flat out under and others with flooding.
Counting my lucky stars. We needed the rain but not the repeated flooding we are getting. When it comes down this hard and this fast most of it is just going into ditches and sewer systems. The river is crazy. Fish are swimming in the grass again and the prey birds dare getting fat.

Sympathy "like".
Hope things settle down soon.

MOXOMUMD

Here are some "imagineer" ;) sketches I worked on for the better part of the day at my main gig. They're for a builder who wasn't very happy with another firms iterations. Although they're quite a bit smaller and less involved than most of the stuff I usually work on, it sure was fun to work on so many "down and dirty" sketches in one day, for a change. Only 8 more to go... :)

View attachment 63633
You drew those by hand? Wow, that's good. And I like the middle one on the right.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm a city gal. Can you please tell me what EPM is? Is it some sort of virus that afflicts horses and/or other animals, too?

I don't remember EPM back when I had my horse. From the little I know it is spread mostly by possums droppings that are accidentally ingested by horses through feed, hay, water etc. If caught quickly most can be saved, it effects them neurologically, balance mostly, ability to stand. That is all I vaguely know kind of sort of.

Gabe1

I ate a small bag of Utz potato chips at lunch today. There's a deli not too far from the hospital where I work, and sometimes I go over there to get my Utz "fix". I noticed they also have the (alien flavored) kinds that some of you like. I chuckled when i saw those, because those were on the lower snack shelves; the delicious, basic Utz bags were plentiful, and right on top for easy access! Everything in sales 101 is placement! They know peeps can't resist basic Utz! (Oh, by the way, the bag said they were from Hanover, PA.)

New book: Everything I learned about Potato Chips I learned from Bob :bookworm:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So sorry. I don't know what I would do either. Has DH offered an opinion? Wonder if he thought out where he was going? Heartbreaking.
He's home.
He sort of has somewhere to go, but no money for rent or food.

He has resolved to stay away from his brother. Says he hates him. Ugh.
Also says he was just trying to hurt me by saying he wasn't going back to school.
He's headed back to improve his grade 12 marks, while his classmates are all entering second year of uni/college.

Hubby says "Boot 'em both out". That's not really helpful.

Gabe1

What's up with that?

Perhaps we are being congratulated for showing appreciation toward one another. Or we're mocked.
Whichever.
Anyone care to take a gander at why Words of Wisdom (one of my favorite playful threads) ended up with an "embellished" thread name update today, just out of the blue? o_O

*goes to see what you are talking about. Not one I visit*

Gabe1

He's home.
He sort of has somewhere to go, but no money for rent or food.

He has resolved to stay away from his brother. Says he hates him. Ugh.
Also says he was just trying to hurt me by saying he wasn't going back to school.
He's headed back to improve his grade 12 marks, while his classmates are all entering second year of uni/college.

Hubby says "Boot 'em both out". That's not really helpful.

Well if he was trying to hurt ya I'd say he succeeded. {{{HUGS}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom