Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
They've stepped up their game. Food is much better. Service is also good. It went from being iffy to being good every time. Last August we went and it was good, then I took Bestie in January and both of us liked it. And then this past trip we ended up there twice, once for dinner and once for lunch, and liked it both times. So if you're in DHS and looking for an ADR...it's an option again. It's definitely better than the QS options for lunch.

GOOD News.

Now can they move over to the MK and work on Tony's?

donaldtoo

RSR was better than both versions of TT. My brother is the only one who likes new TT. My dad will go on long rants about it. My mom isn't wild about it, and neither am I. We've actually started spending less time in Epcot in part thanks to the TT change. Now that there's FP+ and we can be guaranteed three attractions, we've switched over to more DHS time in place of the Epcot time. Since we like to spend evenings in the parks in the summer, it makes more sense to go to the park with four excellent attractions than one with one good attraction (Soarin') and two mediocre ones (TT and Mission: Space) and a bunch of smaller attractions. Now even SciFi has really stepped up their games, giving us an extra TS option. So...more DHS time.

Lookin' forward to RSR in the future. :) It was still a long way away from bein' finished last time we were there in June of '10.

Also, I've always heard mixed reviews regarding Sci-Fi, but, we've eaten dinner there on every single trip we've ever taken, and have never, even once, had a bad meal. It's never been anything to write home about, but, never bad.
Plus, we love the atmosphere. :)

donaldtoo

Just LOVE this...!!! :joyfull: :)

sci-fi-dine-in-theater-restaurant-5-9.jpg

donaldtoo

Add possum and lizard chaser/catcher and that's my job description.

Yep, might as well throw 'em all in, actually...
DWifey (lovingly, of course :rolleyes: ;)) refers to me as "The Great Hunter". :)
We've had deer in the back yard, that, for some reason could find their way in, but, not back out. The usual fun with raccoons, possums, etc.
I was once greeted by a possum at our front door one night when the porch light was out. Couldn't see 'em 'til I was pretty much right on top of 'em, but, I sure as heck heard 'em...!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :joyfull: ;) :)

donaldtoo

Just uninstalled Farmville. AGAIN.

And oh yeah, Son #1 moved out this morning. Everything was fine (or business as usual) last night when I went to bed at 3:00.

He's supposed to be re-enrolling in high school for at least one semester, to improve his grades.
School starts in a week.
He says he's not doing it, never intended to do it, and only said he was, so I would shut up.

Ugh, these kids of mine. Each so jealous of the other; confident that I show favouritism to the other. Almost like the classic Cain and Abel, vying for my attention/favour; except each claims to despise me.

Even with a time machine, I'm not sure I could go back and fix things 'cause I'm not really sure where I went wrong.
But, clearly I messed up big time somewhere.
Or, they're both just AH's. Whichever.

Sympathy "like". :(

MOXOMUMD

@Wrangler-Rick , @MOXOMUMD , @Gabe1 , (and any other horse people out there), I found out an interesting horse story to share with you. :)

Apparently, horses can live 25 years, but did you know that "Old Billy" lived to 62 years old?! He was born in 1760 in England, and he lived until 1822. He was a barge horse, which meant that he hauled barges up and down the canal. He was a big horse and they think he looked like a cob/shire mix. I'm not familiar with those breeds, but he must have been very strong and healthy. :happy:
Growing up my dad had Belgians. When you're little, those are BIG horses. My sister helps with horse rescue and currently has American quarter horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom