Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@Wrangler-Rick , @MOXOMUMD , @Gabe1 , (and any other horse people out there), I found out an interesting horse story to share with you. :)

Apparently, horses can live 25 years, but did you know that "Old Billy" lived to 62 years old?! He was born in 1760 in England, and he lived until 1822. He was a barge horse, which meant that he hauled barges up and down the canal. He was a big horse and they think he looked like a cob/shire mix. I'm not familiar with those breeds, but he must have been very strong and healthy. :happy:

Wow! Amazing.

StarWarsGirl

I don't dislike TT 2.0 but now that it has been open a while I really did prefer 1.0. But I can deal.
RSR was better than both versions of TT. My brother is the only one who likes new TT. My dad will go on long rants about it. My mom isn't wild about it, and neither am I. We've actually started spending less time in Epcot in part thanks to the TT change. Now that there's FP+ and we can be guaranteed three attractions, we've switched over to more DHS time in place of the Epcot time. Since we like to spend evenings in the parks in the summer, it makes more sense to go to the park with four excellent attractions than one with one good attraction (Soarin') and two mediocre ones (TT and Mission: Space) and a bunch of smaller attractions. Now even SciFi has really stepped up their games, giving us an extra TS option. So...more DHS time.

donaldtoo

Very similar to what our sky looked like at dusk tonight. It has been a weird day, so hot, humid, in some areas near 100 with 108 indices. Left house drove 10 minutes got out of car...75 and windy and then the storms hit. Last I heard 30,000 still without power. It got back up to about 80 when this round of storms left. Near my Mom they were getting 2-3 inches an hour and the rivers are not back down yet. So the pretty sunset was a nice treat.

Mosquito fogger truck just went down the road. Woot!

Oh boy.
Hope you and yours all stay safe tonight.

donaldtoo

If only ya had time to take off....

Going to take that DWifey somewhere?

Actually, way before my numb-nutted rear :confused: was awakened to that revelation, this afternoon, we were already throwin' around several trip possibilities...or, more than one...
The usual WDW trip, DCL, Ski trip, Europe, etc., or any combination thereof. :)

Let's just say that DWifey is darn happy, these days, as well she deserves to be...! ;)

donaldtoo

I could not find the can of Wasp/Hornet spray that I just bought to kill the wasps that still live on for another day. I wonder what special spot I picked to hide it. I had to use raid. So I was a foot away instead 12 feet. :cautious:

Oooo...!
Been there done that more times than I can count...!!!!!
Oorah, indeed...!!!!!!!!! :joyfull: :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Actually, way before my numb-nutted rear :confused: was awakened to that revelation, this afternoon, we were already throwin' around several trip possibilities...or, more than one...
The usual WDW trip, DCL, Ski trip, Europe, etc., or any combination thereof. :)

Let's just say that DWifey is darn happy, these days, as well she deserves to be...! ;)

Bringing true meaning to the better half. Miss her! Say Hi & Give a hug for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom