Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
In a day, do you think I could get all these rides at DLR accomplished:

Radiator Springs Racer
Soaring (I want to compare it to WDW's condition)
California Screaming
Tower of Terror (haven't seen this version)
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
(Skipping TSMM because it's an exact clone of ours)
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion
Indiana Jones
(I always skip Splash Mountain as ours is superior)
Alice in Wonderland
It's a Small World
Buzz Light Year (theirs is superior)

If there's time left over, I'll do more, but these will be my priorities, in order.
13 (did I count that right?) in one day? In the summer?

Maybe, but I doubt it.
Of course, what do I know - I've never been there.

PeterAlt

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yeah, I was.

Better than yesterday though, considering I didn't get dressed at all.

I am just about at the end of my rope with my bladder problems. Thankfully I see my gyn/surgeon on Tuesday. I suspect I'll end up bawling, once I start telling him how bad things have been.

At the very least, I'll walk out of there with new meds. I can't bear the thought of more surgery though.

Oh poor you. Useless {{{HUGS}}} but sympathy.

Gabe1

Me, I don't know what they mean, so I stick to the same three or four.
Probably not using them correctly either.
When you use your iPad and roll over them does it not pop a description?

Tomorrow. Yeah, we cut it close. And we leave her at home and either the neighbor or Bestie's mom comes and feeds her and scoops the litter box every other day.
Wow! Tomorrow. I'd do that too though. Really nothing to be prepared for in advance of day one.

Yes, he was more like 30-ish. Both my parents look younger than they are. My dad is 54 but looks more like 45 and my mom is 48 and looks more like 40. I look like I'm around 16 without makeup. If I put on a little make up (I never do a lot) I look more my age.

When we were in WDW, my brother and I were going on Dumbo. There was no line, so the CM asked if we would like two Dumbos. I said yes. Then she questioned if my brother was at least 7. o_O He's 5'2'' and taller than me.
I think that helps to be in the same general age demographic. You are such a clone of my DD, she isn't much into make-up either, wears make-up rarely. 7 years old. Oh My! If anything you'd think they would take him as older.

Ok, here is my mom's recipe:

4 cups of flour
4 teaspoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons of salt
Mix dry ingredients well, then make a "well" in the middle of the mixture and add half cup of vegetable oil then mix gently until the mixture makes little balls like when you make bisquick
Make another well and pour two thirds cup of tepid water in the middle and knead gently until he mixture comes cleanly off the bowl. You might have to add a little more water. But make sure the bowl is clean.
Form into a ball then cover bowl with a towel and let sit for an hour.
After the hour is up, take small amounts of the big ball and make little balls like preparing pizza dough.
Now take a cast iron skillet or Comal (what my mom calls it) and heat it a medium to high.
Sprinkle flour on a cutting board or surface preferably wood and roll out ball of dough with a rolling pin from center out in all directions.
Place tortilla on skillet or Comal to cook and flip once to do other side.
You can roll out dough to your desired thickness.
I will post picture of skillet or comal.
Try freshly made tortilla with butter and/or cinnamon suger yum.
Dunno, newer churches fell completely. (like some in the Puebla's last quake)

Thank you so much. I'm going to try my first go around soon. Thank your Mom for me too, it is appreciated.
Any idea how long they stay fresh-ish or do you pretty well need to gobble them up?

Gabe1

13 (did I count that right?) in one day? In the summer?

Maybe, but I doubt it.
Of course, what do I know - I've never been there.

Depends on the day of the week, if their students are back in school and the park hours. I've done far more when I am methodical and follow Touring Plans suggestions and only eat on the go. I did 4 parks in 2 days in 2007 when I dropped my DS off for induction into the College Program, that was Mid-August and thought I'd drop from heat exhaustion. Didn't stop to smell the Roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom