Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

Hiatus time.

This is no longer fun, and I'm over some people barging in and taking over every thread I read often. I'm going to be using the awesome features that were built into this awesome forum,and making a mental note to upgrade my account to premium when I get a few paychecks from new job under my belt to show appreciation for all the hard work the mods do.

You know where to find me. Much love, y'all.
I will miss your posts. I hope you come back, and I hope I didn't contribute to your leaving.

seahawk7

Made it back. Cat is very happy. I'm exhausted. Our flight was delayed because that plane originated in Charleston, SC, and for some reason they had to shut down the airport. Wonder what my crazy relatives down there were doing to shut the airport down. ;) Compared to the 97 degrees that it was today in WDW, it feels chilly at 68 degrees.
Welcome back.

PeterAlt

He was a member of the forums who (for personal reasons) had to abandon his account and create a new account. He has been on and off this thread under different names (for different reasons) since it's inception.

I know it sounds like a TOS violation but there have been extenuating circumstances from what I understand.
When was he last seen?

PeterAlt

I'm freak'n antsy as hell and can't relax! I just hav this feeling that there's sooooo much more to do but I can't think straight. I mean I am thinking straight but I'm nervous!

Yesterday I got my haircut.

Yesterday I bought a battery back-up for my iPhone.

Yesterday I packed (almost fully).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm freak'n antsy as hell and can't relax! I just hav this feeling that there's sooooo much more to do but I can't think straight. I mean I am thinking straight but I'm nervous!

Yesterday I got my haircut.

Yesterday I bought a battery back-up for my iPhone.

Yesterday I packed (almost fully).

Will you be creating a trip report thread (either while you're on vacation, or upon your return)? If so, please let us know so that we can hop over to it. Also if you do a separate trip report thread, others may also enjoy following along. Have a good trip!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hiatus time.

This is no longer fun, and I'm over some people barging in and taking over every thread I read often. I'm going to be using the awesome features that were built into this awesome forum,and making a mental note to upgrade my account to premium when I get a few paychecks from new job under my belt to show appreciation for all the hard work the mods do.

Apparently, I must have missed something that went down here last night. I'm bewildered here this morning, to say the least. o_O

I hope you will reconsider your decision, and just take a short break only. I always look forward to your posts; you're one of the most outstanding and entertaining members of the forums.

You mentioned you'll be upgrading to Premium which gives you access to the Premium Lounge. But, we can't find you there, because most of us are not Premium members. :(

I'll try to scout you out up in N&R, because I know you are sometimes active up there.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm sure it had nothing to do with you.

Hopefully @Soarin' Over Pgh doesn't stay away for long. We want to hear all about the new job.
And the room-mate situation.

Yes, per your reply to @seahawk7, I second all of the above. Plus, we'd love to hear about @Soarin' Over Pgh 's decorating craft tips and photos for the fall season. And lastly, please more pickies of Daisy to brighten up our days . . .

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

Hiatus time.

Sometimes a hiatus is healthy for some. Take some time to get your life together, We'll still be here. :)

MOXOMUMD

Made it back. Cat is very happy. I'm exhausted. Our flight was delayed because that plane originated in Charleston, SC, and for some reason they had to shut down the airport. Wonder what my crazy relatives down there were doing to shut the airport down. ;) Compared to the 97 degrees that it was today in WDW, it feels chilly at 68 degrees.
Glad you made it home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom