Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Ever tried Kona?
Yep - for dinner only twice. For brekkie - every trip!

I'd like to try somewhere new. I know the food at San Angel gets mixed reviews, but it has always been my wish to eat there. I love the atmosphere. Mexico is my favourite WS pavilion.

Teppan Edo consistently gets great reviews, but the atmosphere is too stark for me.

Goofyernmost

I'd like to try somewhere new. I know the food at San Angel gets mixed reviews, but it has always been my wish to eat there. I love the atmosphere. Mexico is my favourite WS pavilion.

Teppan Edo consistently gets great reviews, but the atmosphere is too stark for me.
I've enjoyed San Angel whenever I have eaten there. The food was good, but I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food anyway, but the atmosphere cannot be beat. I just wish that the table weren't pushed so close together. You have to leave the room just to change your mind.

StarWarsGirl

We like La Hacienda better than San Angel. We actually had San Angel and cancelled it. We did eat at La Hacienda. It's got a nice interior, not like San Angel, but still nice. A lot of the tables overlook the water which is neat. Bestie and I did skip La Hacienda in favor of Kona, though. We ate there three times last trip, twice in one day. We rather like it.

StarWarsGirl

no I'm the Queen !

rupaul600_r620x349.jpg
I thought you were a guy. :confused:

JenniferS

I've enjoyed San Angel whenever I have eaten there. The food was good, but I'm not a huge fan of Mexican food anyway, but the atmosphere cannot be beat. I just wish that the table weren't pushed so close together. You have to leave the room just to change your mind.
Hubby is a big guy, but as we are only three people, we will probably be seated at a 4-top; so we'll let him have one whole side of the table to himself.

Goofyernmost

Hubby is a big guy, but as we are only three people, we will probably be seated at a 4-top; so we'll let him have one whole side of the table to himself.
Don't let me discourage you. It's a little tight, but, doable. I've been in worse places. I still enjoy my time there. One of the only places in WDW that I will do a sit down dinner, location, location, location!

MOXOMUMD

We went to our Wal-Mart and forgot it's move-in week for our university. Students everywhere. Then we decided to make a quick stop at our supermarket. Students were buying cartloads of beer and party food. Last stop was the ice cream stand, line twenty deep of....students. I think they were trying to blow through their money before class actually starts. :)

JenniferS

Don't let me discourage you. It's a little tight, but, doable. I've been in worse places. I still enjoy my time there. One of the only places in WDW that I will do a sit down dinner, location, location, location!
Yeah, I think I'm sold.
Hubby loves fish tacos. There aren't many places around here that serve them.
And, I've always wanted to eat here just for the ambience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom