Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

Howdy gang! :)

I know I need to go back and read, but, first, to some unfinished business regarding the other night...
After takin' a bit of a break and thinkin' about it for a while, I have decided to start a relationship with the like feature. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
Also, I think a bit of an explanation may be in order, for those interested, anyway.
By not giving any likes, I was not tryin' to be cute, different, a rebel, insensitive, ignore anybody, etc. And, as to that last part, I have never put anyone on ignore, anywhere, ever, not even for a second.
I have never had an FB page, so when all this first came to the other site I just kinda' sat back and observed. It was then that I first noticed people seeming to get all worked up about it. I just decided to stay out of all of that so nobody would ever need to wonder why I gave this person a like and not them. As so, if I didn't give any I never expected to get any and that was just fine by me. No harm, no foul. Probably a bit of overanylizing on my part, but... :confused:
So, when I joined here I just continued on the same track. Just that simple.
That being said, I have decided to go with it for a change 'cause, after all, how can I say I won't like it if I don't give it shot. :)

So, be prepared to get some likes from a guy who's never given them before...! :)

P.S. I'll go back to the other night to give the first two...! ;)

Soarin' Over Pgh

I know I need to go back and read, but, first, to some unfinished business regarding the other night...
After takin' a bit of a break and thinkin' about it for a while, I have decided to start a relationship with the like feature. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
Also, I think a bit of an explanation may be in order, for those interested, anyway.
By not giving any likes, I was not tryin' to be cute, different, a rebel, insensitive, ignore anybody, etc. And, as to that last part, I have never put anyone on ignore, anywhere, ever, not even for a second.
I have never had an FB page, so when all this first came to the other site I just kinda' sat back and observed. It was then that I first noticed people seeming to get all worked up about it. I just decided to stay out of all of that so nobody would ever need to wonder why I gave this person a like and not them. As so, if I didn't give any I never expected to get any and that was just fine by me. No harm, no foul. Probably a bit of overanylizing on my part, but... :confused:
That being said, I have decided to go with it for a change 'cause, after all, how can I say I won't like it if I don't give it shot. :)

So, be prepared to get some likes from a guy who's never given them before...! :)

That's awesome, Donald, and I'm glad you're able to have some forward thinking and ...progress? Going on there.

I 'like' it! ;)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Yeah, I get that about Ohana. What would you dump it for?
Not sure. Our ADR @ 'Ohana is at 9:45. I've had end of night food there before. It's better earlier.
And, I am seriously ticked about the salad and the chicken skewers being removed.

In all fairness, if I know I'm dumping 'Ohana, then it's better to do so sooner rather than later, so that someone else can snag it.

We are at MK that evening, so I'd prefer something in-park, or on the monorail.

ChimneySweep49

I give out Likes easily down here in the Chat section of the forums, because:
A. That's the section I mostly frequent, and
B. If I gave out Likes everywhere, I wouldn't have any left over for retirement.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
On Fridays, Son #2 only works until 3:00. On our way home, we usually stop at the butcher's and the Farmer's vegetable stand.
For the first time ever, he noticed that there were goats in a pen at the far side of the parking lot.

Behold my super cool 18 year old rebel talking to, petting, and playing with said goats.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 2

StarWarsGirl

I do everyone who lives under this roofs laundry. Water is our most expensive utility by far, full loads are going in my machine. Both of them did their laundry when they were away at college. If I could I'd put a timer on the shower to get these people in and out of there.
We're on a well, so water doesn't cost us, but everyone's goes in at once. In the summer, my brother and I share that responsibility, when I'm off, I'll generally share the job with my mom, and during the semester, she is kind enough to do the laundry. I am still responsible for changing my sheets and cleaning my bathroom year round. My brother has to strip his bed and usually put the sheets in, but my mom helps him get them back on his bed. The nice thing about a well is that you pretty much just have to make sure you don't run it dry, not run up the bill. The bad thing about a well is that if you lose power, you lose water.

donaldtoo

I saw this and now I want it.

2012-05-23-deathstarcake.jpg

Hahaaa...!
Awesome! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We're on a well, so water doesn't cost us, but everyone's goes in at once. In the summer, my brother and I share that responsibility, when I'm off, I'll generally share the job with my mom, and during the semester, she is kind enough to do the laundry. I am still responsible for changing my sheets and cleaning my bathroom year round. My brother has to strip his bed and usually put the sheets in, but my mom helps him get them back on his bed. The nice thing about a well is that you pretty much just have to make sure you don't run it dry, not run up the bill. The bad thing about a well is that if you lose power, you lose water.

Oh Wow, one more utility to go out during a power failure. I never thought of that. I have friends on wells and they are careful during droughts. Something we don't have to worry about today or this year.

We had a strange few months here with my MIL going to Assisted Living. We were all covering for each other, that is what 'our' family dynamic is about. This month laundry took the hit. Me and the laundromat did 8 loads in 3 1/2 hours. Done. The hard part is just lugging it and out and then again coming back. My DD has always been very helpful and I will miss her on many levels when she ventures out on her own. My bet is your Mom will miss you too when you're off on your own.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Not sure. Our ADR @ 'Ohana is at 9:45. I've had end of night food there before. It's better earlier.
And, I am seriously ticked about the salad and the chicken skewers being removed.

In all fairness, if I know I'm dumping 'Ohana, then it's better to do so sooner rather than later, so that someone else can snag it.

We are at MK that evening, so I'd prefer something in-park, or on the monorail.

Did you look at the Wilderness Lodge offerings? They have a boat launch to MK so that wouldn't be bad. For some of our QS lunch meals we ate at the Contempo at the Contemporary. It was a good change from QS in the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom