Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYwdwfan

It gets better.

On his way out the door, he dropped the sugar container. The bulk of 2kg of sugar spilled all over the floor, primarily between the counter and the stove.

So, guess who got to pull out the stove, squeeze in behind, and sweep up 4 lbs of sugar.
C'mon guess.

Going back to bed. Hopefully to have "sweet" dreams. Later.

Thank you for the metric conversion. I honestly did not know how much 2kg was (could have been anywhere between a tablespoon and a ton).

NYwdwfan

I really wanna just get up and walk out of here, but I'm enjoying making the boss angry by being so smiley and chatty with everyone else but him.

th

PeterAlt

That's an ambitious schedule . . . I hope it all works out. You must have endless stamina. (Random thought: will you be checking back with the hostel now and then, just to see if maybe a cancellation comes up at the last minute, and perhaps you might be able to grab it?) It would be nice if you could be more rested when you go see the Disney Museum, for all the wonderful memorabilia (and again, the excellent Mary Blair exhibit will still be there on the date you're going). :)

Lastly, as others have mentioned in previous threads, I hope you allow for traffic delays, etc. getting to the airport. At least you'll just have your carry-on bag, so that should knock off a bit of time, allowing you to get through security and to your gate quicker.
FYI, the DFM tix were $20. The Mary Blair exhibit is not included and is an additional $5. I got both tix. I just hope 2 hours is enough time to see both.

Also, Google Maps does not calculate the best transit route automatically. When I first entered DFM to SFO (San Fran Airport), it told me something ridiculous like over two hours for the transit, using a combination of buses and trains. When I went into options and set it for trains only and less transfers, it calculated a much better route with a 45 minute transit time! Google should fix this...

What's left for me to plan? My full day in San Francisco still needs to be planned, as well as 2 of 3 days in Southern California (one day is at DL). At this point, I feel that maybe I've done enough planning and just be spontaneous for those four remaining days.

What do you all think? More planning or spontaneity?

MOXOMUMD

It gets better.

On his way out the door, he dropped the sugar container. The bulk of 2kg of sugar spilled all over the floor, primarily between the counter and the stove.

So, guess who got to pull out the stove, squeeze in behind, and sweep up 4 lbs of sugar.
C'mon guess.

Going back to bed. Hopefully to have "sweet" dreams. Later.
I'm guessing.....you! What did I win?

Cesar R M

Hotel and restaurant managers. Our MBs didn't work when we arrived at BC. We could enter the room and could use our FPs, but could not charge. Then we had the issue at Prime Time where they brought our dinners on top of our appetizers and offered us dessert while we were still eating dinner. The whole thing felt rushed. And then I ended up submitting a letter to Guest Relations yesterday. Now as a WDW magic reader, I should have remembered that there is no more DTD West Side bus stop. However, yesterday I forgot about it. We were on the bus when the Art of Animation announcement came on. I quickly approached the bus driver and he said there was no more West Side bus stop. We were still in the bus stop area, so I asked to be let off. For some reason, he wouldn't let us off and told me that he'd drop us off after his route was finished. He never communicated that there was no more West Side stop. Instead we spent another 45 minutes on that bus. I talked to someone from Guest Relations who said that it should have been communicated and he should have quickly pulled back in to drop us off when the mistake was realized. She gave us DHS FPs for tomorrow and said that she was going to forward my letter to transportation so that they could look into it. Their DTD drivers need to make sure that they clearly communicate that the Marketplace stop is the only stop and that it should be announced when getting on board and when stopping at Marketplace.
counting all the errors and mistakes in your trip. It makes me wonder if there is even some management in there.
Everything seems to be badly managed or with severe miscomunication.

PeterAlt

I hope the day goes better for you when you get up. :)
My days are usually an up-hill battle. Mornings - oh, the dreaded mornings! Oh, how I loathe the mornings of brainless angst! Oh, how I fear you, reaper of the rising sun! You - interrupter of dreams you with your radioactive UV rays - heat of a Florida sun! ed, I am because I will never know how that dream ended and it was getting real, real good - and there's no dream DVR so it's even more effed up! Oh, morning - interrupter of dreams and giver of radioactive sunlight - how I hate the. You start my day all ed as hell and and brain dead... No wonder why I try to ignore you and sleep some more. My day slowly gets better as more and more brain cells begin to function. By night, the tides have turned and my day starts to get good and gets better until I fall asleep.

Cesar R M

I have a cousin Bob, who is a lot older than me. Does that count?
That could be considered cheating ;)

I nipped her. It was enough to startle her and prove my point. No blood, no injury, just a quick nip.

What a difference between Daisy and the rest of the dogs from her litter. She's an angel compared to them.
HAH! how bad are the rest of the litter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom