Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawk7

I loved The Office. It was probably my favourite sitcom ever.
Michael Scott was so dumb, so unaware, so socially awkward .... But NEVER mean-spirited.
I totally agree. It was very sad when he left and the Office was never the same.
On another thread we were talking about what ride you would want to see onscreen. Someone brought up Jungle Cruise and how the skipper would die and the passengers would have to takeover.
I posted that I pictured the crew of the Office and Michael Scott would make himself the new skipper but would immediately fall overboard because, well he's Michael Scott. Then Dwight immediately jumps after him yelling, "I'll save you Michael!" But Michael would yell back, "No! I want Jim to save me!"
The Office is the best.

MOXOMUMD

Just saw the news that Bob Iger is preparing a bid for Time Warner! Wow! And they said I was nuts over in one of the Spirit threads a few months ago! I saw it back then as a logical move, if Disney wants to remain in the game, as I think Iger also may have realized!

I'm not in favor of the consolidation of the industry, but the industry - like it or not - has been consolidating. In the dog eat dog business world, you will eat or eventually get eaten. I'm pleased that Iger decided his company will eat other studios and not get eaten by bigger ones!
You are nuts but we like you anyway. :)

PeterAlt

I made the last hostel booking. It's for the night of my arrival in one of the top rated hostels with free meals and late check-in right near where the Disney museum is!

Since I booked my 3 nights in Southern California in Hollywood, it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in the Hollywood area. That means I will likely check out Warner Studios (since it will soon be part of the Disney Empire). The hostel has a free shuttle to the beaches. Also, it will be easier for me to get to Magic Mountain since I'm already very north. The hostel also has a shuttle to Disneyland, so I'm set!

PeterAlt

I just ran into a major problem!

The only day I have a whole day planned for San Francisco also happens to be the only day that...

image.jpg

...the Disney Family Museum is closed! My effing luck! I can't go on Monday (my first day there) because I'm arriving at 10:45pm. I won't be able to do it Wednesday morning because I have to catch my flight to Long Beach at eight in the morning. I can't change my flights. This is why Jet Blue is so cheap! God bless them, but, grr, I was so looking forward to seeing it!

PeterAlt

Walter from Jeff Dunham. :)
I saw him live when I went to UCF...

WALTER - Where are we this time?
JEFF - Guess...
WALTER - I don't know... Looks like hell to me!
JEFF - We're at UCF...
WALTER - You mean we're not in hell?
JEFF - No, we're in Central Florida near Bithlow...
WALTER - Bithlow? We are in hell!
JEFF - No, it's a university...
WALTER - (looking around) ...an underfunded one!

I'm paraphrasing as I don't remember the bit word for word but that was the gist of it! Very funny, indeed!

seahawk7

I just ran into a major problem!

The only day I have a whole day planned for San Francisco also happens to be the only day that...

View attachment 62808

...the Disney Family Museum is closed! My effing luck! I can't go on Monday (my first day there) because I'm arriving at 10:45pm. I won't be able to do it Wednesday morning because I have to catch my flight to Long Beach at eight in the morning. I can't change my flights. This is why Jet Blue is so cheap! God bless them, but, grr, I was so looking forward to seeing it!
That's too bad. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom