Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

Good luck. It might be cheaper to spend more to change your flight then to get yourself back over to California at a later date.
Good news! I just checked my ticket. My flight leaves at 2pm, not 10am, as I had thought! The museum opens at 10am. That buys me just enough time to see it in a hurry and make it to the airport. I guess I will spend two hours there, leave at noon to make it to the airport by 1pm!

PeterAlt

Yikes! Can't get a hostel for Saturday night (actually for Sunday morning). My event at San Jose doesn't end until 2am. It will probably before like 4am when I make it back to San Francisco. Too late to check in at any hostel, and I'm not going to pay for a regular hotel for just a few hour stay! I'll just do the after hours clubs as planned and rest up at Starbucks until around 9:30am or so and go to the Disney museum all tired at 10am-12pm and make it to my 2pm flight all exhausted as hell... Good thing it's a very long flight home!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yikes! Can't get a hostel for Saturday night (actually for Sunday morning). My event at San Jose doesn't end until 2am. It will probably before like 4am when I make it back to San Francisco. Too late to check in at any hostel, and I'm not going to pay for a regular hotel for just a few hour stay! I'll just do the after hours clubs as planned and rest up at Starbucks until around 9:30am or so and go to the Disney museum all tired at 10am-12pm and make it to my 2pm flight all exhausted as hell... Good thing it's a very long flight home!

That's an ambitious schedule . . . I hope it all works out. You must have endless stamina. (Random thought: will you be checking back with the hostel now and then, just to see if maybe a cancellation comes up at the last minute, and perhaps you might be able to grab it?) It would be nice if you could be more rested when you go see the Disney Museum, for all the wonderful memorabilia (and again, the excellent Mary Blair exhibit will still be there on the date you're going). :)

Lastly, as others have mentioned in previous threads, I hope you allow for traffic delays, etc. getting to the airport. At least you'll just have your carry-on bag, so that should knock off a bit of time, allowing you to get through security and to your gate quicker.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
It gets better.

On his way out the door, he dropped the sugar container. The bulk of 2kg of sugar spilled all over the floor, primarily between the counter and the stove.

So, guess who got to pull out the stove, squeeze in behind, and sweep up 4 lbs of sugar.
C'mon guess.

Going back to bed. Hopefully to have "sweet" dreams. Later.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
The thought of being a bombardier in an outhouse just makes me laugh. :oops: :joyfull:
That could make quite a splash.....
laugh2.gif

seahawk7

It gets better.

On his way out the door, he dropped the sugar container. The bulk of 2kg of sugar spilled all over the floor, primarily between the counter and the stove.

So, guess who got to pull out the stove, squeeze in behind, and sweep up 4 lbs of sugar.
C'mon guess.

Going back to bed. Hopefully to have "sweet" dreams. Later.
I hope the day goes better for you when you get up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom