Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Played in a soccer scrimmage last night. Was in a race with a guy to the ball. I looked for that other gear that has always been there to get past him. Except it didn't exist anymore. Kinda scared me. :(

I had that day a while back. I was trying to race to the wall and do a flip turn in attempts to teach my DD how to twist, turn and push off....Oh Golly, twist brought on new meaning.

Gabe1

I think I've already shared this. I walk a fine line - between waking Hubby just enough to make him roll over, but not enough that he feels compelled to sleep on the couch.

Yep, I don't normally have the heart to wake him but helping him wake himself enough to get him to flip over...I'm getting good at that. It just didn't last night.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
deadly-funny-fly-art.w654.jpg

Ewwwwww!

Gabe1

I was to someone at work today that my tomatoes aren't turning red.

Then I got home, and had ten lbs of tomatoes to pick. That'll teach me to complain! (I was worried the cold would stop them from turning red. I still have dozens of green ones and many orange y ones still growing...I worry those ones won't make it)

All shapes and sizes. The perfectly round ones are the sweetest and the oddball shaped ones have a tart bite to them. They're all delicious.

I made a tomato-corn-onion-cilantro-lemon juice salsa and it was fantastic. Still have nine lbs of tomatoes. Some are going to work with me tomorrow :)

You still have plenty of time for them to turn red. Tomato plants are pretty resistant plants. When you are going to have a frost or the plant starts to die pick the green tomatoes. Take a brown paper shopping bag or paper grocery bag and put some firm apples in it. Pull those little stems off your tomatoes that I see there in your photo cause they poke holes in tomato skins of fellow tomatoes. Put the tomatoes in with the apples and roll the top of the paper bag. Check every few days to make sure nobody in there is molding and apples are still firm. They will ripen in the bag.

This also works with winter grocery store tomatoes. If you put tomatoes the same way with apples they will ripen some more and have a far better taste than if you eat them right from the grocer.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
We should finally be rain free until the weekend, so short term. It will be in the 70s again tomorrow. Then summer is suppose to return.

We are in a jet stream of cold Canadian air dips shielding us from the 90s+ due west of us. I'll take the 70s over the 90s.
Damn Canadians. Should have taken them over when you could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom