Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

Hi y'all. Just wanted to pop in and say the new Cage avatars are both awesome and horrifying.

Continue on, lovely people. Sorry I'm not posting here much, been busy (and stressed and crazy and depressed) and have been mainly keeping to the news/rumors category.
Good to see you back! We just passed an epic milestone (see @PUSH 's epic post # 23,010 in this thraed for details). Better late to the party than never.

Though it looks like the party will be going on for at least several more days. Gary Busey has caused us to re-order more cheeese trays & avacado dip, Alex Rodriguez is still in the back room...um..enjoying his success (?) and Hasslehoff is lost trying to find us. More fun to be had.

p.s. Please keep Nic Cage off the good living room rug. Thank you.

donaldtoo

I went down this morning for the complementary breakfast, and I was told that Busey ate all the food in one bite, and then proceeded to destroy the kitchen.

What?!?! Hotel security didn't pass out cans of Busey Off"
I just checked. It was Alex Rodriguez again. He seems to really appreciate his reflection in the mirror. Just don't ask, and whatever you do, do NOT go in there for awhile. :eek:

By the way, I apologize to everyone that the epic fireworks extravaganza is still on hold. I'm waiting for Hasslehoff to arrive. His last text informed me he's somewhere between the supermaket & Des Moines, Iowa.

Good Grief! Tell him to park his car and call a cab, already!!! :confused:

MOXOMUMD

*A interruption for this public service announcement*

Try this particular Bed Head. I have long hair, past my shoulder blade that is incredibly thick and very wavy. It loves to get frizzy, static prone that on days like today makes me look like Cousin It.

On little dab, the size of a Chocolate Chip will tame it and take the static out. I know the last one I bought was about $15 and Target carries it. Because so very little is needed the bottle lasts around 5 years.

*This concludes this public service announcement*
Thanks. I have Merida hair with a mind of its own. :joyfull:

donaldtoo

I tried to tell him that last night so he'd be here in time for the big speech. His response was:
"Hoff no need taxi cab". Then he began to pound on his chest like Tarzan. :rolleyes:

Edit: So I just saw where Busey has destroyed my best throw pillow. :mad:

Might need to call Animal Control to dart The Hoff so they can just toss him in a cab. Also, I'd have AC come along with him...when The Hoff comes out of it and he and Busey see each other they may have to dart 'em both. :cool:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
That is just his way of saying, "Watch Two and a Half Men."
Worst show still on the air!

Not AK's fault. The writing is atrocious. Alan's character has been made beyond intolerable. The niece is a tragic parody of Charlie's character. And the sexual content is waaaaay over the top, bordering on deviant. Not even funny, anymore.

CBS, please do us all a favour, and take this dog out back, and put it out of its misery. And then, when you're done, take out Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly. Melissa McCarthy is clearly just calling it in.

My new faves - The Crazy Ones, Mom, and The Mindy Project (which took me a season or two to warm up to).
I am also embarrassed to admit that I like Dads. Love Eli and Edna.

Who watches way too much tv? THIS GUY! (Back to work in 12 days!)

acishere

Worst show still on the air!

Not AK's fault. The writing is atrocious. Alan's character has been made beyond intolerable. The niece is a tragic parody of Charlie's character. And the sexual content is waaaaay over the top, bordering on deviant. Not even funny, anymore.

CBS, please do us all a favour, and take this dog out back, and put it out of its misery. And then, when you're done, take out Two Broke Girls and Mike and Molly. Melissa McCarthy is clearly just calling it in.

My new faves - The Crazy Ones, Mom, and The Mindy Project (which took me a season or two to warm up to).
I am also embarrassed to admit that I like Dads. Love Eli and Edna.

Who watches way too much tv? THIS GUY! (Back to work in 12 days!)
For some reason I have grown a strong dislike for shows with canned laughter. And CBS is the only network that seems to require it for their shows. I don't need my hand held through the show telling me where the jokes are. If it is an actual audience, I don't mind. It is when the sound is just obviously prerecorded. How I Met Your Mother is the only recent sitcom that isn't obnoxious about it.

PUSH

Original Poster
For some reason I have grown a strong dislike for shows with canned laughter. And CBS is the only network that seems to require it for their shows. I don't need my hand held through the show telling me where the jokes are. If it is an actual audience, I don't mind. It is when the sound is just obviously prerecorded. How I Met Your Mother is the only recent sitcom that isn't obnoxious about it.
I bet that's the reason HIMYM is in its final season: not enough pre-recorded laugh. The CBS execs won't have anymore of it.

acishere

I bet that's the reason HIMYM is in its final season: not enough pre-recorded laugh. The CBS execs won't have anymore of it.
Also, those kids have been sitting there for 9 years waiting for Bob Saget to finish his story. They are going to lose patience or need a bathroom break soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom