Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

My first job was at a go-cart track. That place was a BLAST!!! We got to repair 'em, help build 'em, test drive 'em, etc. Man, that was a fun job!!! :)
Then, there was the commercial aspect where we had to deal with the public and drunks. They came in droves. I learned a lot about how and when to choose my fights back then. :cool:

donaldtoo

Ewe. I saw Crawdads or mudbugs or what ever the Beverly Hillbillies use to call them, in a fish case this fall. Vile. Contaminating the whole fish counter.

Good God! Those things are sooooo good, too!!!
They used to serve a crawfish fettuccini at a restaurant my younger bro worked at back in the day that was off-the-chain good!!! He used to make sure a double load a' those buggers were put in there for me...! :hungry:

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
My first job was at the lunch counter at the downtown Woolco department store; unfortunately named "Strawberry Street".
The lunch counter at the newer, modern Woolco at the mall, was called "The Red Grille". That Woolco became a Walmart in the 90's.

The downtown Woolco closed in 1986 and became our new library. The former Carnegie building library became the first location of the University.

image.jpg

acishere

Ick. My first job was at a Fannie May Candy Shop for the summer.
images
images
images
images

images
images
images

images
images
images
images
FM-Berries-3-273x300.jpg

So much better than Catfish
*licks phone screen*
The lunch I'm eating right now looks unappetizing compared to this.

MOXOMUMD

My first job was working at our local library. As a teenager I couldn't do a lot but check out the books and empty the return bins. That was when you had to use the punch card machine. A few hours a week but it was a job.

PUSH

Original Poster
So who is everybody's picks to be Super Bowl bound? I'll say Seattle-Denver.
Same here. I think all four teams can get there, but I think the Patriots-Broncos game will be closer. It's a toss up for me, but I'll give Manning the edge with the talent that surrounds him compared to what Brady has (which is kind of they way their entire careers have gone). That and Manning is at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom