Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

First of all, best wishes to you on your diet. Also, that was a nice picture you shared. Apparently, you and I think alike when it comes to shedding pounds. About 5 years ago, (under stress at that time) I had gained 50 pounds. I dropped it all in about 7 months by simply cutting back, and lowering sugar and carb intake. That way, I still ate many of my favorite things, but in much smaller portions (especially dessert-type items).

The key for me was to not completely banish all desserts, because I think that's what derails diets for many people. I'd have a small piece of cake or an ice cream sundae once in a while to just get the craving out of my system, and then move on. I am happy to say this method worked for me.

At work, there are some people now on various commercial diets, and if they work for them, that's fine. Some of these diets are pricey. I'm happy that my own "cutting back" method worked, and cost me nothing. Or, to quote my home economics teacher, back when I was in high school, "If you want to lose weight, just stop putting it in the mouth!" :D

Thank you! :)
Funny thing is, it really was just that simple. Consume less, move more. There really is no excuse.
In your face, Meg...!!! :D ;)

donaldtoo

Having to post from my phone now 'cause our cable/wi-fi is all jacked up. TWC says it's a local problem and they're workin' on it. I BM'd and the cable guy said they did, too. ;)

donaldtoo

{{{Laughter}}}

Yea, I still have a full head of it, but, it's whiter than it was when I was a kiddo.
I'm not a fan of messin' with hair in the first place, so I sure as heck am not gonna' color it. If it were up to me I'd just shave it all off, but DWifey says she likes it this way and does not want me too....probably 'cause it makes her look quite a bit younger than me...! :p
But, like the saying goes...
"When momma's happy..." :D :)

donaldtoo

Stifle Sir! It was snowing yesterday and will be snowing here again in about an hour or two. :cautious: It is 12 degrees. :jawdrop:My DD is currently in a Speedo and flip flops training young'n to become certified lifeguardsthough. So not the same as your reason for wearing flip flops. :arghh:

And I'm not going to even get into your continuing love of those bottom feeders. :p

Sorry about the snow.
Not sorry about the catfish, though. It's nothin' but juicy, tender, fishy awesomeness!!! :joyfull: :hungry:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sorry about the snow.
Not sorry about the catfish, though. It's nothin' but juicy, tender, fishy awesomeness!!! :joyfull: :hungry:

Snow coming down hard now. Everyone else is at work and I'm hoping one of them will shovel this time instead of me. Large Fluffy, pretty lakes looking from the inside out.

So glad you enjoyed your bottom feeders. Serve me some rainbow trout, Mahi Mahi, Gulf Grouper, Sea Bass and I'm a happy camper. :hungry:

Now I want fish and I'm going to the Pub for Pizza tonight. 2 blocks. Doable in the snow. Wouldn't eat their most expensive fish. :hungover:

Gabe1

My first real job was at a catfish restaurant when I was 16.
Ick. My first job was at a Fannie May Candy Shop for the summer.
images
images
images
images

images
images
images

images
images
images
images
FM-Berries-3-273x300.jpg

So much better than Catfish

donaldtoo

Snow coming down hard now. Everyone else is at work and I'm hoping one of them will shovel this time instead of me. Large Fluffy, pretty lakes looking from the inside out.

So glad you enjoyed your bottom feeders. Serve me some rainbow trout, Mahi Mahi, Gulf Grouper, Sea Bass and I'm a happy camper. :hungry:

Now I want fish and I'm going to the Pub for Pizza tonight. 2 blocks. Doable in the snow. Wouldn't eat their most expensive fish. :hungover:

Oh my. Not even gonna' tell ya' 'bout the weather here, then. :cautious:

I'll take all a' those up there, too. I don't care what anyone says, fish ARE food...! :D

Catfish pizza, anyone?! :hungry: ;)

Gabe1

Ewe. I saw Crawdads or mudbugs or what ever the Beverly Hillbillies use to call them, in a fish case this fall. Vile. Contaminating the whole fish counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom