Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
Today was my last day tutoring (2nd grade, for those who are curious), and they did a "classroom swap" with other classes for science units. This one boy who I have never seen or met in my life comes up to me near the end of the class period, hugs me, says my name, and then walks off. Very random, but it made me smile nonetheless! :)

MOXOMUMD

images
images

However very young Clooney, ewe. Looked like Greg Brady.
George Clooney is like a good bottle of Jim Beam (other than they are both from Kentucky) it's the aging that makes it better. :)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I used to have a thing for Robert Scorpio (Tristan Rogers) on General Hospital, back in the day.
I NEVER got the appeal of Luke Spencer (Tony Geary) though.

That 1981 summer Ice Princess plot, with Luke & Laura and Scorpio & Tiffany was the absolute pinnacle of soap watching for me! Alas, it was all downhill from there.

While never a true soap junkie, I am proud to say I have been completely clean for 15 years.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I remember watching him on Electric Company in elementary school. I like his narrating Hall of Presidents.
I loved the Electric Company, mainly because of Jennifer of the Jungle.

It wasn't until I started school that I discovered that every second girl in the late 60's was also named Jennifer.

For a while, however, I thought I was special!

Cesar R M

Today was my last day tutoring (2nd grade, for those who are curious), and they did a "classroom swap" with other classes for science units. This one boy who I have never seen or met in my life comes up to me near the end of the class period, hugs me, says my name, and then walks off. Very random, but it made me smile nonetheless! :)
are you 100% sure he didn't just put some trash near you then knowledge how you were a very useful pushy trash can? XD

In that case you should take your SO to the zoo and narrate everything the penguins are doing for her/him. Then your relationship should be saved.

He is apparently in a band. Although maybe his voice is better suited for rock than opera.
reminds me on how some actors were actually in bands.. even if they sound terrible.
one that immediately makes me think about the singing thing.. are the Bacon Brothers and Bruce Willis.

Just don't try to talk back to Connery...

He could pull the "shut up Trebek" XD

acishere

He doesn't need to sing ever again, though
I disagree. I actually kind of liked him in Les Mis.
I agree with @StarWarsGirl95 that his singing was terrible in Les Mis, but I just Googled his band and his voice is actually rather good. So I guess it's the operatic singing that screwed him up.

There was another song he made in memory of Richard Harris that I liked better, but the chorus drowned him out and I wanted an example where you could actually hear him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom