Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I think Dench's voice is perfect (not that Freeman's wouldn't be), but the script needs work. But I am going to thank the Phoenicians for being able to put that sentence together.
She's too chipper. I prefer Jeremy Irons, then Walter Cronkite, then, waaaaaay down the list, Dame Judy.
To me, the majesty of the ride requires a deep, authoritative voice that instills confidence.

Second most annoying phrase to thanking those dang Phoenicians is when she asks, "... shall we?" I always answer, "Yes, we shall." It's not like there's anything else to do during the descent.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So you are in love with Morgan Freeman?

Meh, his voice was so rich and deep, now it is higher and not as rich. I guess it looses some of the appeal when he is sporting a Joe Rohde style earring and trying to speak to twerking when he really had zero concept of what twerking is. Hard to love that.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I'm made of metal, so it wouldn't affect me anyway.
Unless she used these:
100-023.JPG

JenniferS

Fair Enough. Reworked: I want to reach through the screen and fill your belly with Rock Salt.
I remember a childhood game called "kick the can". You would do well to remember you're just a big can. The men in my house sport size 13 and 14 shoes. They NEED a bigger can to kick. Just saying.

JenniferS

Hey I do NOT babble. :devilish: But you know, whatever. People there aren't mindless idiots, it's just the rules of the game.
I would say that the majority of our responses are well thought-out, clever, witty; and occasionally take a surprising turn.
It's really only lacking a bit of rhubarb to make it perfect. And for that, I BM.

And with that, I too, am going to attempt an early night. Good night all.

Megalodumb

Megalodumb.. seriously.. why you do not work for the United Nations.
I applied, believe me. But they frown on it if you put "killer shark" or "full-time Sageteer" under other occupations on your application. Plus the fact that the movie Jaws is available in pretty much every language, so no matter what country someone is from...I pretty much am painted with a bad image. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom