Where else should I have dinner?

Figment632

Original Poster
These are the restaurants I have eatin at where else do you recomend? I am only really interested in Table service and I really would value your input.

MK: Toni's, Liberty Tree Tavern
DHS: Mamma MelRoses, SciFi
AK: Yak and Yetti
Epcot: Mexico, Japan (Hibachi), France, Germany, Canada, Coral Reef.
Other: Cali Grill (My Favorite) Palo(was in swan or dauphin but is closed), Ohana.

So what do you guys recomend?

Kelsybelle

Well let see, I'll break my favorites down this way:

O'Hana, both breakfast and dinner.
Kona, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Whispering Canyon Cafe, breakfast, lunch and dinner
Chef Mickey's, breakfast and dinner
The Crystal Palace, breakfast and lunch
The Rose and Crown, lunch and dinner.
Artists Point, dinner.

You chose Mexico, France, Japan Canada and The California Grill which are also some of my favorites...:)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
These are the restaurants I have eatin at where else do you recomend? I am only really interested in Table service and I really would value your input.

Other: Cali Grill (My Favorite) Palo(was in swan or dauphin but is closed), Ohana.

MK - Crystal Palace, Cinderella's Castle
AK - Donald's Safari B'Fast
Epcot - Rose and Crown
Yacht Club - Yachtsman
GF - 1900 Park Fare

These are some of my fave's! :slurp:

tigsmom

MK - Liberty Tree, Crystal Palace Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Ray's
DHS - we don't eat there
AK - Tusker House, Flametree
EPCOT - Restaurant Marrakesh, Le Cellier
Resorts - Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Artist Point, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Cape May Cafe

RussJT

I would highly recommend Boma at the Animal kingdom Lodge. It is a great buffet (different that anywhere else on property) and will give you a chance to see AKL if you have never been there.

mickeyismyhero

Boma is good but have to watch it spicey food not all but most.Chef mickey might be okay for breakfast didnt like for dinner tasted like chewing on cardboard as far as the food but the service was great :) love 1900's.I havent really found a certain place i love as of yet.But think imagenears dinner or lunch would be Wonderful im sure.Any who there is my thoughts

mbtohill

JIKO in AKL is a must do.
Don't be afraid to give Mexico (San Miguel) a try. Some people will tell you :hurl:, my family and I loved it.
Raglan Road in DTD is also a good one

ann0d

I have a question, is there anytime you can eat at the castle without the princesses? I have a boy and we are not into princesses at all, but I remember years ago eating there and it was wonderful, besides I don't want to pay for yet another character meal! LOL:lol:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
If you have never been to the Boardwalk you could kill two birds with one stone at go to Spoodles or Flying Fish. Spoodles is far more reasonable pricewise and I recently discovered how good the food is there. Plus, the Boardwalk is pretty lively in the early evening and it is super easy to walk over to EPCOT for Illuminations afterwards.

Rufus T Firefly

If you are into seafood check out the Flying Fish (Boardwalk)
The Cedar Plank Salmon at Artist's Point (Wilderness Lodge) is can't miss. :slurp:

Jaytrod

Stick to EPCOT

I usually try and keep my dining limited to Epcot. They seem to have the best quality and best tasting food in the whole resort. Italy is great and so is Canada. Also the garden grill in the Land is really really good if you are looking for a character meal.

Narcoossees and the GF cafe are good. The plaza on Main Street is a great place for lunch.

I also vote for Narcoosees and the GF cafe--we've had great experiences there!

At Epcot, Restaurant Marrakesh (SP?) is a great experience, and the food is good.

Some will disagree, but we've always liked the Brown Derby restaurant in Disney Studios.

For buffet meals, Boma is fantastic, and we've always enjoyed the Crystal Palace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom