Where do Disneyphiles work?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Along with a three-letter agency in Australia and four-letter agencies in the UK and New Zealand. :p

I used to work in a four letter UK agency, but that may be down to my poor attitude and potty mouth, I suspect the one that you mentions cousin, along with a similar extended family group across the globe.

Eyes to your ears.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I used to work in a four letter UK agency, but that may be down to my poor attitude and potty mouth, I suspect the one that you mentions cousin, along with a similar extended family group across the globe.

Eyes to your ears.

Cheltenham is a nice spot to visit. :cool:

oommggitskait

Great thread!
Not too many people in the medical field I noticed...

I'm a Speech Language Pathologist (aka, speech therapist). I work primarily with adults with physcial disabilities and neurodegenerative diseases in Philadelphia.

Wendy517

Pharmacist for large nationwide chain based out of Chicago.

I've always been a Disney fan, but wasn't until I met & married my husband that we both became Disney Addicts.

No one I work with understands me, but I have several customers who love to come in to talk Disney when the pick up their 'orders'.

Ariel484

I'm a biostatistician in the research department of a large hospital in Northeast Ohio. The husband is a high school math teacher.

As for the football discussion from earlier...go Browns? Anyone? :lookaroun

Lucky

I'm a biostatistician in the research department of a large hospital in Northeast Ohio. The husband is a high school math teacher.

Dunno about the Browns, but the Indians are doing great this year under our old manager, Manny Acta.

i'm an electrical tech in northeast ohio. GO BROWNS!! The indians are looking good right now, hope they can keep it up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom