Where can you find the Aladdin characters at WDW?

TowMater69

Original Poster
I am taking the boys (4 and 2) to WDW for their first time the first week in December. DS2 is a huge fan of Aladdin. Where is the best place to meet Aladdin, Genie and the others characters from the movie?
Thanks for the help:)

TowMater69

Original Poster
Great, thank you. And I assume that Jafar is only part of the villians character meet and greet at Disney Studios . . .

mwbrown

Make sure you check the schedule when you go in, as the Meet and Greet at Adventureland of Aladdin and friends is one of the earliest to close (in July it was done at 6 or 7, so I imagine Dec is maybe even earlier.

I had one CM give me the advice that they came out on the hour, and were there for about 1/2 hr or so and then gone again until the next hour. If this is still true, it is a great idea to go there and line up about 10 minutes or so before the hour, as once the characters are there the line grows very quickly.

It is in a small area just on the far side of the Flying Carpets (away from the Jungle Cruise) beside the store. I personally have only seen either Aladdin and Jasmine or Aladdin and Genie there.

At Epcot, the character greeting spot is also easy to miss in Morocco, but is marked on the map. We met only Jasmine alone there, but I assume other characters are there sometimes.

KingStefan

When in doubt, ask a CM to call the Chip character hotline for you for info on the schedule for that day.

We saw A&J at Morocco last year, and it was awsome. They don't always keep exactly to schedule - when we were there, they came out 5-10 minutes early, and we just happened to be there and were first on line. By the time we finished with the photopass pics, there were a half dozen or more families waiting.

plaz10

the villains meet and greet? what and when is that?
is that only at MNSSHP?

the villains are my favorite and i want to meet as many as i can. i just don't know if i will be there around halloween with my college classes schedule.

KingStefan

is that only at MNSSHP?

the villains are my favorite and i want to meet as many as i can. i just don't know if i will be there around halloween with my college classes schedule.

I think it runs all year 'round. At certain times in front of the hat at DHS. We ran into it by accident last time. I don't know the schedule, though.

gboiler1

In MK we saw Jafar across from the Winnie the Pooh ride, but that's been a few years when they had the Character Fair or something like that. Queen of Hearts and Prince John were there too. However that was in 2001 I think.

We saw Aladdin at Cinderella castle during the Princess breakfast.

Have seen Genie around carpet ride in Adventureland and in Morrocco across from the restaurant, as well as Jasmine there too.

DisneyGigi

We saw Jafar near the hat at DHS, Aladdin & Genie at MK by the Carpets and Aladdin & Jasmine at Epcot in Morrocco.

And Jafar is at the Villian Mix & Mingle at MK during MNSSHP.

Dragonrider1227

The last couple of trips I saw Aladdin in Adventureland. Sometimes he's paired with Jasmine, sometimes with Genie. I once also saw Jasmine at Morrocco in Epcot

joanna71985

Aladdin and Jasmine can be found across from the Carpet ride at MK, and also in Morocco (usually with Genie).

Also, Aladdin, Jasmine and Jafar can sometimes be found at the Hat around 5pm and 6pm (seperately).

is that only at MNSSHP?

If you're talking about the one at the Hat, it is usually everyday.

However, if you're talking about the Mix and Mingle, that is only during mnsshp.

Disneyfan63

Hey we're going that week also!! It's a great time to go. All the Christmas decorations are up but the crowds aren't too bad. You also get ot see celebrities since they film the parade the first Sat in Dec, We usually see Aladdin and Jasmine around rhe Magic Carpet ride. My daughter and I had an awesome Dsiney picture moment with the Aladdin characters during the MVMCP. They were switching the characters right when she was getting her picture taked so we (they dragged me into it) got our picture taked with all of the characters!! It was really awesome and we had alot of fun with them!! Sorry I repeated anything it's getting late and I didn't have time to read any of the posts

gossame1

Aladdin and the rest of the gang.....

Hello,

This is Brian Carotenuto. I am a fan of the Aladdin series of films. (My GF and I love the movie!)

To answer your question, Morrocco in World Showcase in Epcot is a pretty good spot to see the gang. I usually catch them either out front, or around the back near one of the stores in the pavilion. I have had the chance to see all of the characters there at one point or another. I usually like it when both Aladdin and Jasmine are both there. rather than just one or the other, (Saves time for autographs-I usually get a hat signed every year by the gang, (It may take several visits to get the autographs due to the scheduling. Have any cast member call the 'hotline' to see when your particular favorite character is appearing.

Hope this information helps,

Sincerely,

Brian T. Carotenuto

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom