Where can I get a great Milkshake?

pjulie75

Original Poster
:dazzle:I can't believe there are so many types, I am just used to plain strawberry, vanilla or chocolate!!! I can't wait to try these:slurp:

WWallaceII

You won't regret trying that one! It's so good! :slurp:

Oreo shake with Godiva Liquor at Sci Fi ??! :slurp:

Do you have to have reservations for the restaurant or can you just pop in and get this? Either way, I think I will still get in there!!:D

pinkrose

Hollywood Studios park has the best "in park" milkshakes. I can vouch for Sci-Fi Dine In Restaurant's shakes, and I see several votes for the shakes from Prime Time.

Outside the parks, Planet Hollywood has a great shake (and a hefty price tag, but hey, its Disney, right?) I'm thinking Ghiradelli has another good one, along with the ones you've read about in this thread at the various resort hotels.

We love the shakes at Sci-Fi too! Great place to go have a burger and a shake. :slurp:

WWallaceII - It is highly recommend that you do have a reservation.

tjkref418

My traditional first lunch at disney is a cheeburger, fries, and a chcocolate shake from beaches and cream at the beach club, they get my vote.

gspin2k1

Don't get me wrong I love fruit flavors in smoothies and etc...but when it comes to milkshakes, I just like plain vanilla maybe a few sprinkles of chocolate here and there doesn't hurt, but yeah that's it for me.

~G

corey154

Ghirardellis in downtown Disney are really good....but to be honest with you, I haven't had a milkshake I didn't like!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom