Where can I get a great Milkshake?

pjulie75

Original Poster
Hi:wave:

My kids have never had a proper Milkshake, only had the strawberry one from McDonalds, where would you suggest we go onsite to try?

Beccone

50's Prime Time has great shakes! The peanut butter and jelly shake is positively sinful! Chocolate is good too!

Those shakes at Prime Time sound good, I'll have to try one next time!

I have had the chocholate milkshake at Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Animal Kingdom and they were pretty good too. The only thing is they only use those thick cardboard straws in Animal Kingdom because the plastic is harmful to animals. So the end of the straw gets a little soggy after a while.

pjulie75

Original Poster
Mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm, sounds yummy, not sure about peanut butter and jelly though, those 2 things should never be put together!!!:hurl:

nolatron

Only milkshake I've had was at the The Plaza Restaurant. Was a mint chocolate chip hand-dipped milkshake. It was yummy.

There's also the gigantic sundaes at Beaches & Cream. Mmmm.....

pinkrose

Mmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm, sounds yummy, not sure about peanut butter and jelly though, those 2 things should never be put together!!!:hurl:

I thought it sounded gross too, but after reading where several people just love it, I had to try it. I was so good! :slurp:

jen2009

My vote is for Beaches and Cream. My husband gets one on every trip and drinks it as we walk around the boardwalk.

toystorymaniacs

peanut butter and jelly??? seriously? dont know about that one. but im sure my husband is going to loooove that.

It is soooooo good, trust me. We actually haven't eaten at 50's in a couple of years but it's on our list for this September. DOes anyone know if you can still get a shake as your drink on the ddp?

I also want to try the Oreo shake with Godiva Liquor at Sci Fi this trip. Nothing like a good grownup shake.

gspin2k1

50's Prime Time has great shakes! The peanut butter and jelly shake is positively sinful! Chocolate is good too!

I had the milk shake at Prime Time..it was quite tasty, but it was UBER thick like I had to eat the whole thing with a spoon. I dunno I like being able to drink my milkshake out of the straw. I should have asked them to blend it longer or add more milk, but I didn't want to get yelled at lol.

~G

MKCP 1985

Hollywood Studios park has the best "in park" milkshakes. I can vouch for Sci-Fi Dine In Restaurant's shakes, and I see several votes for the shakes from Prime Time.

Outside the parks, Planet Hollywood has a great shake (and a hefty price tag, but hey, its Disney, right?) I'm thinking Ghiradelli has another good one, along with the ones you've read about in this thread at the various resort hotels.

partyoffour

It is soooooo good, trust me. We actually haven't eaten at 50's in a couple of years but it's on our list for this September. DOes anyone know if you can still get a shake as your drink on the ddp?

I also want to try the Oreo shake with Godiva Liquor at Sci Fi this trip. Nothing like a good grownup shake.

Yummy I am trying this when I go this coming August . I like my grown up shakes makes mommy happy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom