where at POR?

dixiegirl

What are of POR is the most convenient to stay in? Such as to buses, food, and pool. Sorry about the spelling.:shrug:

Buidings 14, 16 and 18 are great, close to buses, pools and dining hall..Really great place to stay, they are in the alligator bayou section!!!! oohh try to catch bob the piano man in the loungs....he plays on certain nites, and is great..fun for whole family!!

Upvote 0

SweetPea

We stayed in Building 85 (Magnolia Terrace) in the Magnolia Run section. It was a very short walk to one of the bus stops (not the main one) and right next to a quiet pool. There was a tiny bit of a walk to the food court and main pool, but not more than five minutes. The scenery is so beautiful though, that we didn't even notice the walk. Enjoy!!! We're headed back in 56 days!!!

Upvote 0

sbkline

We stayed in Building 85 (Magnolia Terrace) in the Magnolia Run section. It was a very short walk to one of the bus stops (not the main one) and right next to a quiet pool. There was a tiny bit of a walk to the food court and main pool, but not more than five minutes. The scenery is so beautiful though, that we didn't even notice the walk. Enjoy!!! We're headed back in 56 days!!!

We stayed in Magnolia Terrace as well, so I second what you said. :wave:

Upvote 0

littlefoots

Room request via online res

Hi...
You can call the hotel directly and speak to a Cast Member at the front desk. Give them your information(Res number, last name, date of arrival) and ask to have a specific request added to your reservation. They will tell you that they will do their best to accomodate you....but its not a guarantee.

I had to call for a location request and they added it to my reservation.

POR- phone number 1-407-934-6000

Then...about 5 days before your res begins..call to make sure that they added the request to your reservation. Just to be sure.

Good Luck!!!

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

You can also add requests at the 1-407-WDISNEY number.

(it's easier to remember!!)

Take a look at the resort map to get an idea of what building you might want.

You also might find some photos so you know if you have a strong preference for Bayou or Mansion decor.

We had a poolview room in Oak Manor. It was about 3 minutes to the main bus stops, gift shop, and food court.

Upvote 0

DDuckFan130

I asked for Magnolia Terrace and got the Acadian House. On paper, it looked like a long-ish walk. But it was actually a short and pleasant walk to the food court, main pool, etc.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom