When rules don't apply to others; I want to hear your stories

ChristyKay

I thought he was referencing this...
dc-Cover-7d4esp5lkccd87a969d83hub93-20160620134603.Medi.jpeg
And now I have a new irrational fear

Captain Barbossa

There was this one time when we were in line for Under the Sea and a little girl (who was old enough to know better) had wandered off from her oblivious parents, who were, I'd say, about 15-20 groups behind us. She made her way to the Scuttle aa in the queue and began to climb the rocks and started to touch him. Right as we were about to board our clammobile, she proceeded to climb and successfully make it over the gate that's right next to the track and began to run around. Ride had to shutdown so that a cm could try to catch her. Let's just say I was in a pretty foul mood ;)

I am Timmy

When you get to Beauty and the Beast stage show early, and then a family with 3 little ones sits next to you. The show hasn't started yet, the parents are looking at their phones, and their kids are playing, kicking and pushing me. Their mom looks over, sees it, DOES NOTHING. I put my giant back pack on the bench between us to protect myself. The mom dirty looks me and starts scooching her fam closer to me, I guess so they could have the best view possible? Then she started speaking spanish to her husband, found out they were from Brazil, my husband also speaks spanish. She was complaining to him about me. I left my backpack in place and put them on ignore. I guess I was the one out of line. Lol.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Parents who allowed their son (About 8 years old) to urinate in a planter outside of Expedition Everest (the area where you can watch the cars come down the drop outside of Everest.) I am usually not shocked by much, but their lack of respect and social awareness floored me...
I'm not gonna ask what country they appeared to be from. We don't want to start that argument...

Deno

This thread reminds me of when we went to the last of the evenings showing of Philharmagic. We were on the back row and 2 cast members were stood there behind us just jabbering away to each other at volume and I could hear them more than the show.

Being a typical Brit all I did was keep tutting loudly and looking behind me occaisonally but they never stopped for the whole duration!

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
when guests use flash photography on a dark ride. i've seen it happen on pirates quite often.

Flash photography on the Haunted Mansion.

OMG, yes!! This drives me insane, especially on HM!

This happened to us in Under the Sea, we were stopped and the people next to us in their clamshell sat there and took several flash photos...I may have blatantly said that they told us not to use Flash Photography, but did they listen? No!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom