When rules don't apply to others; I want to hear your stories

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Ok, so I posted in another thread about how a kid was dangerously leaning against the Monorail doors (scaring the beegeezus out of my husband and I) to where we had to step in and fuss at a random kid because his parents weren't regarding their child at all.

I want to hear your stories where people you have seen in the Disney parks just don't pay attention to the rules (or decide at some point where they are above the rules).

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
The people sitting behind us on Pirates last time who were everyone with water. Ugh.

I got them to stop by telling them that they could get electrocuted by all the exposed wiring in the water...
The guy right behind me in IASW was sticking his hand in the water trying to get the coins...starting to think these nice little water rides with explicit instructions to keep hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times need safety restraints for some special cases as such

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I have another one that bothered me this past trip: When people decide to surpass everyone else that has been waiting in a long bus line to go in front, beyond the barrier, beyond the yellow line, thus signaling a CM (if they are present at the time). If not, bus drivers have to fuss at the people for not following instructions.

zurgandfriend

The usual,

Line cutting/they were saving my place.
Flash photography on the Haunted Mansion.
Having a conversation on their cellphones in Country Bears, Hall of the Presidents, Carrousel of Progress, and Muppets etc. I did not want to hear the show, tell me more about your blisters.
Parents letting their kids run around a restaurant disturbing everyone else trying to enjoy their dinner.

danyoung56

Having a conversation on their cellphones in Country Bears, Hall of the Presidents, Carrousel of Progress, and Muppets etc. I did not want to hear the show, tell me more about your blisters.

I once had a gentleman sitting near me in The American Adventure who had to explain every detail of American history to his 10 year old son. After the first five minutes of non-stop "you see, Billy, when the 3 ships left for America, they were crewed by blah blah blah', I started flashing him the dirty looks. He just stared back at me, and then went on with his history lesson. Really amazing!

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Ok, so I posted in another thread about how a kid was dangerously leaning against the Monorail doors (scaring the beegeezus out of my husband and I) to where we had to step in and fuss at a random kid because his parents weren't regarding their child at all.

I want to hear your stories where people you have seen in the Disney parks just don't pay attention to the rules (or decide at some point where they are above the rules).
I saw this guy one time doing inappropriate things with the indian statue on mainstreet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom