When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Carling: I hope u and ur wife have a fab time!!!!!!!!! Do not forget to give us a trip report on ur return.

*only 26 days to go* (so close and yet so far........)
:sohappy: :king: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Brett

I'm going down on July 18th-22nd. My 21st birthday is on the 19th, so I'm looking forward to my first swarthy experience at Epcot. I plan on going "around the world" and having a drink at every country, stopping for lunch at the ESPN Club. Needless to say the rest of the day will probably be spent in bed. :lol:

Upvote 0

pooh&eyore

Next trip ...

Going in August --- haven't been down there in two years, so it will be interesting to see what has changed.

anyone know what rided will be closed then or the park operating hours for that month yet.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Kellylynn322

I just booked this morning.

November 14th-18th!

First stay at the Contemporary!

I can't wait!

Disneyland in August and WDW in November. Can it get any better?????? :sohappy:

Upvote 0

conntom

my trip to Disney is on Dec 8-14 it is the best time to go the
light and the smells of Christmas are the best it will be my
20 time. 15 at Christmas :wave:

Upvote 0

Huggups

Dec 8 - Dec 13. Only 178 days to go:sohappy: Hey, I'm trying to keep positive here. The first time I posted it was close to 220 days. So time is passing even though it seems like it's crawling:snore: Hey, going at Christmas is worth the wait.:sohappy:

Staying at the OKW for 5 nights. Tried WL but there was nothing available at the Villas for the 5 nights.:cry: Well, maybe better luck next time.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
When i made this thread I had 65 days to go!!!!!! I cannot believe i now only have 23 days!!!! The time has passed so quickly...... Once again I hope that everyone has magical trips and I look forward to any more replies!!!!

*only 24 days to go* (so close and yet so far,.... just need to get through my A Level exams and then the magic can begin.........)

:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: :hammer:

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

We just got our letter in the mall from member services at DVC confirming out ressies at VWL March 1 to 7 2003. Can't wait, but right now I am satisfied with summer here, this winter I will really be going crazy looking forward to the trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom