When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Trains and Planes

Originally, I had no plans to visit WDW until after Labor Day. You know, let the amateurs have their fun in the blistering heat during the "tourist season" and then us more experienced visitors can have the real fun. However, WDW threw me a curve this year in that the Roy O. Disney steam locomotive will be rededicated in a special public ceremony at the Main Street USA Train Station on June 6 at 10 am in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. So, I had to book a flight and my whole family will be down there starting on June 4th and ending June 14th (unless we decide to stay longer). It's going to be hot but I like the trains.

Upvote 0

doctor tigger

In only three weeks!:sohappy:

We'll be at MK on Tuesday June 23, at MGM the next day, and then probably at Epcot on Saturday!

I CAN'T WAIT---even though it will be hot and busy---I hope to see some of you there!

Much happiness,

Doc Tig

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
WOW!!! I have just realised that the time has flown by since I started this thread!!!!! When I started I had 65 days to go and now I only have 34 days untill I am part of the 'magic' at WDW.

I Hope that you all have fantasic trips

*only 34 days to go* (so close and yet so far...)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

chelly913

September 14th - 21st and I can hardly wait!!!! Driving this time so it should be interesting. Hope everyone has an excellent trip no matter when they go!!!!

Upvote 0

NADisney

Here's my 2002 Disney Trip schedule:

Disneyland April 4-6 2002

WDW May 22- 29 2002 ,stayed at All-Star Music

Ft. Lauderdale July 3 - 6 2002
WDW July 6 - 10 2002 Carribean Beach resort

WDW Sept 25 - Oct 2 2002 Port Orleans resort

WDW Dec 4 - 11 2002 resort undecided for now

:sohappy: :king:

Upvote 0

Mikey4WDW

I will be going to WDW in December of 2002 with my brother, mother, my 18 year old son, a friend of ours and his wife and daughter. I do not have the exact date yet but will be posting the dates when I have them nailed down. I can't wait. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Nansafan

I have already posted to this thread but that was weeks ago. My next visit will be in less than 3 weeks. Ten of us driving down from Chicago arriving WDW 6/23 staying until 7/1.

Upvote 0

DarkImage4

My wife & I leave early July 3rd for the long drive from New Jersey. We're staying at the Contemporary from July 4th through July 15th (12 days/11 nights!). Then the even longer drive home.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

denrock

Our next trip will be December 21 -28. My wife and I will be going with our two married sons and their wives. It may seem like a long way off, but as they say, time flies. It will be here before you know it. I can't wait!

Upvote 0

Talsonic

Account Suspended
More for less!

We cancelled our trip the other day when we found out how much the rates have dropped. We decided to get more vacation for our money later in the year.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom