When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Agent1964fem

We are hopeing to go August of 2005. Not sure on where we are staying . Definitely on Disney property but not sure what resort. Wish we could go every year ...and so it goes.

Wilderness Lodge August 1997
Carribbean Beach August 2004

Even miracles take a little time.
Fairy God mother to Cinderella

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by TTA Traveller
Yep! Well, my parents are :rolleyes:

DVC is great, isn't it? I just made reservations for November to stay at the Grand Floridian and AKL which I would never be able to afford if I didn't join DVC. :sohappy: Have fun!:wave:

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by TTA Traveller
Absolutely! We definately wouldn't be able to afford our vacations without it!

Oooh your vacation sounds like it's going to be great! I would like to stay at GF or AKL sometime.

I know I'm really psyched! :sohappy: Try at least one of them next time you go. The only thing is these accommodations are hard to get the closer you get to the Christmas holidays which is when I really wanted to go but I'm pretty happy with when I'm going.

But your trip is getting really close now. I have about 200 days to go! UGH! I hope I make it! :eek:

Upvote 0
With reference to "Huggups" messages. Yes we have been to The Boardwalk before and love it; it`s so easy to walk into Epcot or MGM and there is so much going on ;we like the gym there as well. As Vacation Club Members we have also stayed at OKW which we love in a different way ----- the rooms are larger than those at The Boardwalk , it`s so quiet and peaceful yet it`s easy to get to all the action;it offers a different kind of vacation experience.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

See my signature for the date of my next departure for WDW!

Sung to the tune of "99 Bottles of Beer":

88 days 'til my Disney trip,
88 days to wait,
Each day I cross
Another one off,
88 days 'til my Disney trip!

(Sung loudly in the shower each morning)
:lol:

Upvote 0

sum41914

We're going to WDW on Junly 24, 2004 til August 1, 2004. We're going qith my aunt, uncle and cousins (We have a magical gathering :D ) and they are NooB's.

We're staying at the PC. We requested perfered room too, Hopefully we stay in the playdoh one!!!!!!

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
My next trip to Walt Disney World will be May 29th-June 2nd. A nice 5-day trip to cover the three months it has been since I was last there. :D

As for trips to Orlando....I'll be at Universal Studios Florida for the Revenge of the Mummy Annual Passholder Previews in either the first or second weekend of May. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyNme

Hey all! My next trip will be In Noverber 2004! 14th thru the 21st.....kinda far off huh?! Anticipation is killing me!:brick: 7 of my friends are joining me and we'll be at the Pop Century! Stoked!:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom