When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneyfan123

Original Poster
DisneyFreak u should try to get there 4 christmas. It is amazing!!!!

*only 37 days to go* (so close and yet so far......)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
You know what is really cool? By the time you have finished reading this post, you are 10 seconds closer to when you will be in WDW! Just thought you'd like to know... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'm so jealous...........my next trip isn't until April 2003.
But I have one big consolation... when you all leave WDW I have my holiday still to look forward to, you'll just have memories.
But you'll be having one hell of a good time while you're there and I'm still waiting......dreaming.......
There's no easy solution - Enjoy your visit.

Upvote 0

ddrongowski

7 weeks to GO!!!!!!!!

next visit will be 20JUL02 thru 27JUL02, hopefully this time there will be no attacks on the U.S. as the last time my family and I went to DW (first time for me and my son, second time for my wife) was the week of 11SEP01. I saw that DW was giving free food and phone calls for resort guests, But my family and I did not receive such things (I was staying at the all stars movie) but I guess you get what you pay for. This time we are staying at the carribean beach club. YAHOOOO!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

stingrock23

WOW, I have a post on either the first or second page of this whoe topic. It's been going on for a long while. When I first posted, I had 158 days, now i only have 129. I say only, but it's still a long ways away. October 6-12.

Upvote 0

skiaugusta

3 to 11 October. First three days at sea on the Wonder and the rest by land. We just came back from a trip in April and this one will be sans kinder. Staying at the Contemporary for the first time.

To Married@WDW explore the castle!!! :king:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom