When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneyfan123

Original Poster
tiggerlover: have an absolutely fantastic trip!!!!!! I wish i was going with you!!

*only 18 days to go*
(so close and yet so far....)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TiggersPooh

Originally posted by tiggerlover55
I'll be leaving for WDW next friday. I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Only 6 days to go!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow are we leaving on the same day?? Where in Ohio are you from?? B/c that would be so wierd if we are on the same flight!!!

June 21-24

Upvote 0

Nansafan

I've posted before on this thread but since we're so close, I'm posting again. Driving down from Chicago on Sat., 6/22 arriving WDW 6/23. Less than a week. HHHHOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYY

Upvote 0

jeffs10

i go every september week after labor day

i go every september week after labor day

been there last 6 years in a row

i was there bot times disney was shut down also hopefully it will not happen again this year

been there for 2 hurricans also only 1 shut the park down the other time was 9/11

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
I cannot wait!!!!!!

Hello everyone (again!)

I now only have 7 days to go until i fly to Florida from the UK! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!

I hope that everyone has fantastic trips!

*only 7 days to go*
"Its time to remember the magic......"
:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: :hammer:

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

Seven days for me too!! In one of my posts I had put that I was leaving on the 5th but I am leaving on the 6th. I don't know how I will get through the next week. Thank God that the 4th of July falls inbetween. I think I have packed and unpacked about 5 times already. It's as hot up here as it is in FLA!!!
:sohappy: :sohappy:
Already planning a trip with 3 other families for October.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Have fun, you guys...my Dad may need some heart surgery, and can't get an appointment with a surgeon until July 3rd...my summer plans are very much up in the air right now. Anyway, visit Figment for me, and have a great time!:wave:

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

I am sorry to hear about your dad. My mom is sick so I know how it is. She's waiting for a liver but has been waiting for 6 years so she doesn't want us to put our lives on hold anymore. Now if I could only convince her to go to Disney! :)

Upvote 0

stingrock23

I think this is my 3rd post on this thread. After my first i had like 150 days or so left, now i only have 100 days. it's getting so close i can almost taste it. hmm, tastes like a dole whip!

Upvote 0

WDWFanatic

Next May!!!! This time I'm taking the girlfriend. Her first time since epcot opened! I guess I better take some extra cash, cause with her there will be a souvenier buying frenzy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom