When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Dwarful

2 more days to go...and can you believe it...I am NOT ready! I think the kids must be changing clothes ten times a day. But by this time tomorrow all bags will be packed, tickets ready, guide books for reading on the airplane etc...it will be ready. I can't wait to get there! My nephews have called like 5 times a day...this is the 15 yr olds first time to Florida!

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Tinkerbell9988 and Dwarful: I hope that u both have a great time!!!!!

WDWMagic: i hope that u have a fab time in July.

*only 42 days to go*

Upvote 0

daveylh

Going on August 15th, my son will be 14 on the 19th out there, and I will be ? on the 27th August.

Best place in the world to spend a birthday,
what should we do folks ?

Upvote 0

Prophet

Unfortuantely its 8445 hours or 506728 minutes or30403691 seconds. But, I make myself feel better by looking at it as 351 days 21 hours and 27 minutes til we reach WDW and stay at Coronado Springs.

Upvote 0

BigNorm

Didn't think I'd get to go this year, but I'm leaving on August 10th! Going to do all the parks. First time I've gone to all four parks in a couple of years.:cool:

Upvote 0

tiggerlover55

I am going to WDW in June. My family will be leaving Ohio Friday, the 21st andwe will get there saturday night. We will go to the parks on sunday!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! IT IS ONLY 27 DAYS AWAY!!!! WE WILL BE THERE FROM SUNDAY 23 TO FRIDAY 28. tHE ONLY THING IS THAT MY MOM AND DAD KNOW WHERE WE R STAYING AT BU MY SISTER AND I DON'T. tHIS WILL BE OUR 6th VISIT TO WDW!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

cuteypatooty78

HELLO!!!

My trip to Disney World will be September 15th-22nd! This will be my 3rd visit...My last trip was in 1989 so I'm sure a lot has changed. I will be staying at the Boardwalk Villa's for the first time with friends and family!!!:)

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'm going over my college's "fall break" this year. It's October 9-13. I'm soooo excited! The minute I'm done with my last class, my family is picking me up and we're going STRAIGHT to the airport and flying down there. :sohappy: Hope to bump into some of you there while waiting in line somewhere! I'll be the one waiting to get on the new JII ride! :sohappy: Everyone have tons-o-fun when you go down there. Bring back memories to share with us on here you lucky dogs! :)

Upvote 0

Shannon_Yensid

Oh but i think this is the best
me, my three best frineds, no parents, free trip to disney, staying at Old Key West for a week (graduation present), third week of february.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Dawnie: that is such a long time to wait!!! 551 days! I am sure it will fly by!!?

iggyboo: not long until ur trip!!! I hope that you have a fantastic time!!! I wish I could say i was going to WDW in 4 days!!!!!

*only 39 days to go* (So close and yet so far....)

Upvote 0

neilybealy

Dawnie - it'll fly by without you realising.........

we are going 21 sept 2002 and i first booked the villa last august and it seemed ages away but it really has flown by......

i can't believe it's now only 4 months and we'll be there !!

:sohappy:

Neil
:D

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

I love going at that time of year, if you're there for the two weeks you can catch the beginnings of the Halloween fesivities.

Unfortunately we have to go suring the UK school holidays now that our youngest has started school.:rolleyes:

52 days to go!!!

Upvote 0

kimrn87

We just returned from Disney 2 weeks ago :( But I am trying to plan a short trip hopefully in January to take my mother who has never been and would love it, but dear old dad doesn't like the crowds etc.............It's going to be a girl trip hopefully!:)

Upvote 0

DisneyFreak721

I know that i am going for sure in 2004, but i would really like to go this halloween (especially for the little haunted mansion ball thing) or christmas. And hopefully for the opening of Mission Space, and perhaps the opening of PhilharMAGIC.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom