When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Merriweather

Going all expenses paid July11-22 for work with 17 yo I have been a nanny to since he was 7 mo. Staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Going with sister and daughter October 10-14 for my 35th birthday. Staying at All Star Movies.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
disney 2b: have a fantasmic time and i look forward to reading ur trip report.

Merriweather: i hope u have a good trip!!!!! I would love to stay at the AKL.... not long now!!!!?

*only 58 days to go*

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Cosmo and Disney Pro: i hope that u both have a great time at WDW.

*only 58 days to go* (so close and yet so far......)

Upvote 0

danamarie27

My next trip is October 3rd. My daughter and I will be staying at the CBR fo the first time and I am very excited. I have to stop on one of my Disney sites at least once a day for a fix. LOL I really can't wait. I hope you enoy your trip!!:cool:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
agdbeanie: congratulations on ur pregnancy!!!! that is great news!

danamarie27: i am like u i need to go to a Disney site usually wdwmagic.com everyday for my 'Disney Fix.' I hope that you have a great time on ur trip.

*only 57 days to go* (so close and yet so far...)

Upvote 0

DisneyrazZ

My boyfriend and I will be going *HopefullY* around Dec. 14-21, 2003...so far away..but it will be worth it =)

~DisneyrazZ~

Countdown clock: too far away to count :cry:

Upvote 0

tommy112973

i got back from WDW on april 14th, I was such a bummer to leave that place, but I am gonna be surprising my wife with an anniversary gift to WDW Sept 20th for 4 nights...so thats when Im going!!! I cant wait, well it will probaly be a gift for the both of us since we both like it so much....

CSR here we come!

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
tommy112973: i hope that u have a fab time in September and that ur wife is surprised by the gift!!!!!

agdbeanie: my pleasure!!!!

*only 57 days to go*

Upvote 0

stingrock23

Only 150 more days. i've been counting down since august. too long to wait. October 7th is our first day in the parks. can i shoot myself right now? i can't make it that long.

Upvote 0

dznynut

August 26th...!!

We leave August the 26th... Seems like a long way away but we started out countdown last April. My family LOVES to go but this time will be different. The Bro - in - Law and Sis- in - Law are going this time with us. I'm more excited about them going with us then I am about us going again. :D

Next trip maybe we'll do the Disney Cruise :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
stingrock: I hope that you have a good trip

jojoyner55: I am flying out to florida on the 6th July!!1 i hope that u have a good trip. The crowds are always huge at this time of year!!!

dznynut: welcome to the boards, make urself at home. Have a fab trip!!!!?

*only 56 days to go*

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We want to return in October, but I can't seem to find out if Disney is going to allow AP discounts past September 30.

Does anyone know if there will be AP room discounts in October?

If not my only thought was to start the trip on the 30th of September, but it's one week earlier than I wanted to go.

Upvote 0

redkenwolf

I'm going January 4th 2003 for our HONEYMOON.....He has never been to Disneyworld and his third trip to Disneyland was when he proposed to me in December of 2000!! So I am so excited:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom