When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

immark

we leave in exactly 24 hours! I dont know who is more excited ,this willb our 4 yr olds 4th trip and she is finally tall enough to ride splash mtn!!!:

Upvote 0
Snap! We are flying out of the UK on the 6th July. Can't wait, the kids (as well as the wife and me) are getting hysterical at the thought of being in the Magic Kingdom in 64 days!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
crazy for wdw

Wow that is soooo cool!!!!!! Which airport are you flying from..... Manchester?? which airline are you flying with?????? how long r u staying????? where r u staying????? i cannot wait!!!!!!!!

only 64 days to go... i have to get through my A Level exams first????!!!!

McArcdes: i went to Disney world for Xmas in 1995, you have to get tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Xmas Party (i am not sure whether this will be available to you cos you are going early in the month...) ne way the decorations go up late november and they are fantasmic. it is soooo magical at that time of year!!!

immark: 24 hours..... i am so jealous. Have a fab time and make sure u write a trip report on your return. Once again have a great time!!!!!

Upvote 0
We're flying out of Manchester with Virgin.

We're staying off property in a villa in Kissimmee somewhere (Virgin won't tell us till we get there), for 3 weeks!!! It's going to be fab!!

Good luck with the A-levels.

Upvote 0

Cyberacer

Cyberacer is going to WDW! (not anytime soon though)

we normally go twice a year. i know for sure that we are going for New Years. but we're still trying to decide on the other time to go. i'm thinking the last week of september when it isn't as crowded.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
crazy for wdw

wow... that sounds soooo cool!!!! We are flying with Air 2000 out of Gatwick and into Sanford Airport at about 3pm (us time) and are staying at the Holiday Inn on International Drive for 3 weeks also?!! I cannot wait till my exams are over.....

*only 64 days to go*

Upvote 0

Mr.Nutz

We're going July 21st (from Manchester with Virgin) to August 11th!!

My girlfriend's coming and she's never been before, so that's nice. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
i hope that those of u who r going soon have an excellent time and those that have some time to wait do not go to mad.......

*only 63 days to go*

Upvote 0

my2sweetums

Oct. 7-14. We go every other year, wish we could go more often. It seems like sooo long in between visits, but it is getting closer. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

LeenLin

Heading down Memorial Day Weekend, have to work in Orlando that Friday and then spend the rest of my time at Disney. My wife and I are Heading back in August for 10 days of Disney. Staying at the Dolphin.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Coronado have a fabulous time and do not forget to give us a trip report when you get back.... i am soooooo jealous.

*only 62 days to go*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom