When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MarknSue

To married@wdw

Hi, we got married at wdw too!! But that's another thread.. in fact so is this:D we are staying at the Santa Fe, probably the equivalent of All Star, basic but adequate and good value for money. Things not to miss.. Winnie the Pooh show which is in front of the Castle, Evening meal in the Disneyland Paris Hotel (with characters), Tarzan Show - different to wdw (we prefer it). If you have time, Paris is a very romantic city.... We can't wait to see the studios either- have a great time :D

Upvote 0
MarknSue --
Thanks! I'll mark those things to see on my list. We're actually taking the train from London (my FIL lives there) to Paris -- the DL Paris trains were all booked up, but this way we'll spend our first and last day in the city. We've been there once before, too, though -- it is an absolutely amazing city.

OK -- I'll stop boring everyone else now! Thanks for your patience!

Upvote 0

monorail256

we leave december 26, 2002. Its so far off but I am looking so forward to it! What a great x-mas gift from my brother. I keep thinking ill be seeing the parade chirstmas morning and then the day after ill be there!! :) SOOO HAPPY AND CAN NOT WAIT

Upvote 0

3gr8boys

We leave in 3 days

We leave in 3 days from May 4th - May 12th. We planned this for a year with my sister and her kids and our Dad and the 5 of us. THis will be my kids 1st time ever. We are so excited.
We are staying in at the Villa Direct homes, anyone heard of them??

Upvote 0

disneydentist

Thirty-three hours and 55 minutes until our plane takes off. 10:03 arrival @ MCO. With a grocery stop we'll be at POR before lunch then off to the Magic Kingdom in the projected 94 degree heat.

Upvote 0

McArcDes

We are going from December 4th to 8th. We have always wanted to go at Christmas time. What are the "Can't Miss" things to do at this time of year?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom