When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Wow thanx for the replies.

Maureen: have a fantasmic time at Disney. Be sure to give us a trip report when u return. You must be sooooooo excited????

Dawnie: 578 days that is so long to wait!?

2much2do: have a great time.... the week b4 u leave is always so exciting

*only 65 days to go*
:sohappy: :king: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MinnieFan

We leave in 210 days! We will be there Nov 30 for 6 days! Hurry Hurry Hurry. Time passes by so slow when you are waiting for your Disney trip and it goes by too fast when you're there.

Upvote 0

David

I have the coworker in the office to my left there now.
Coworkder in the office to my right goes in 38 days
I have to wait 158 days. Don't know if I'll make it that long!

Upvote 0

christopher

Last week I made reservations at the Polynesian for July 19 - 29. Here's the problem, I just graduated college and I am still looking for a job! But mark my words I will be there in July.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
Tommyboy: Only 3 days... you must be soooo excited?! I really wish that i only had that 3 days to go!!? I have to get through my A Level exams first.

wbboy29: u r so lucky i would love to work at Disney.... some day maybe????? I do not even though if i can i live in the UK??????????

For all of those that have a long time to wait just remember ur past trips, look through old photo albums and scrap books and "remember the magic!" It won't be long........

*only 65 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by Married@WDW
We leave in 30 days for DL Paris. Headed back to WDW August 16-25. It's gonna be a great couple of months!

OMG! You must be soooo excited! Two Disney trips in 3 months:dazzle: Have great trips:wave:

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by Brer Bear
Going from May 11-17:sohappy: :sohappy:

Only 10 more days:sohappy:
Only 7 more working days:sohappy:

I'm been counting down from about 200 days. This last week and a half will feel like torture

This proves there is a light at the end of the tunnel:sohappy: I have more than 200 days to go! Have a great time:wave:

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by David
I have the coworker in the office to my left there now.
Coworkder in the office to my right goes in 38 days
I have to wait 158 days. Don't know if I'll make it that long!

I know how that feels:cry: I have over 200 days left. Are they torturing you about it?:fork: I know they do alot of teasing here a day or two before they leave. But it will come soon enough.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by MarknSue
We go on New Year Eve :sohappy: Can't wait that long so we're having a Disneyfix in July at Disneyland Paris :sohappy: :sohappy:

MarknSue --
I don't know about you, but we can't wait to see the new studios. Where are ya staying? I assume you've been to DL Paris before -- we've been once but only for two days -- any recommendations for things "off the beaten path" that we shouldn't miss?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom