When is that major AP overhaul happening?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Hence the problem with this country. Live for the moment for tomorrow we die.

Most Americans don't have the ability to save 30K for a car. So I guess you're advocating for a car-less society, which I'd actually be ok with. But than that requires a whole different discussion of government required public transportation. Something that this thread doesn't need to get into.

Phroobar

Most Americans don't have the ability to save 30K for a car. So I guess you're advocating for a car-less society, which I'd actually be ok with. But than that requires a whole different discussion of government required public transportation. Something that this thread doesn't need to get into.
Walt's EPCOT city didn't have cars. People used monorails, people movers and buses. People didn't even own their apartments in Walt's future city.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Walt's EPCOT city didn't have cars. People used monorails, people movers and buses. People didn't even own their apartments in Walt's future city.

But that doesn't exist TODAY. You'd have to completely flip this country on its head for that to happen. There would not be the government backing at least in the current political environment for that to occur.

DanielBB8

Cars can easily last 10 years today with one or two oil changes per year. Yes, it is hurting the auto industry. Anyways, prople who buy cars are getting a good value for them.

Phroobar

But that doesn't exist TODAY. You'd have to completely flip this country on its head for that to happen. There would not be the government backing at least in the current political environment for that to occur.
Well we are half way there. In this country most people pay rent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom