When do you usually go?

sbkline

I know that some people go to WDW at various times of the year, but for those who generally have a set month of the year that you go, what month is it? For us it is April, although we did a short "mini-trip" there in May last year.

KnK

This is our 9th year in a row to go in September. I've been at other times, and this is my favorite (other than when there are Christmas decor.)

Upvote 0

Stitch69

I love to go in October. You get a better deal$$$, the crowds are lower and you can see the parks faster so you have time to do other things. The weather is great then too!!!
I will not make it this October as I am in training for the goofy race in Jan. :animwink:

Upvote 0
The only time I have ever gone to Disney is during July and August. I have gone in April though during Spring Break a couple of year ago. I would like to go during February sometime in the future.

"Thanks for Soarin' with us."

Upvote 0

peemagg

We like January. Crowds are low and the temperatures aren't bad. It makes a great mid-winter break from all the snow and ice. The only bummer is flying back and watching the ground below go from green to white. Yuck :cry:!

Upvote 0
We go every August either in the middle or towards the end of the month. Our daughters don't start school until after Labor Day.

It was always a great time because the crowds thinned out, but now with the free dining plan..............:eek: I'm a little afraid that it will be packed. This could be our last late August trip.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
February normally, but this coming year I'm getting an AP in February, going in June, August and again slightly earlier in February '08. I wanna wring as much outta that AP as I can! :lol:

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Usually November as its a cheaper time to come from the UK and the Christmas decs are up and the F & W festival!!!!

We're with you PIPPA, in 14 visits we have done 9 in Nov. not too hot or crowded, and the bugs aren't a problem either,( but we are going again in 2 weeks), we need this or we may go postal. It's just for 4 days but it's enough to relax us so we can make it to Nov. That will be a group of 10!! :D :D

Upvote 0

pacochran

Our favorite time of year to go was October, and really still is, but because of my Job, we can't go that time of year now, so late November or early December is our new favorite. When first week of December last year and this year end of November beginning of December. The temperatures were great and so weren't the crowds. Can't wait till November 28th this year!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

sleepybear

October. No contest. Three years ago we went then only because it was the only time available. Then we got there and saw how awesome it was(Weather is still beautiful, fewer crowds, Food & Wine Fest, MNSSHP) that it's just a given that we'll be going in October.

Upvote 0

metscool

I use to go in Augest right before school started. It was the last moments before school. I came up the day before school started every year.

Upvote 0

rob45

I've been during spring break, Thanksgiving,the 1st week of Dec. and for Mardi Gras (Feb.). This year I'll be there on Oct. 28 thru Nov. 11. I enjoy WDW any time but the summer. The first week of Dec. is my favorate. It's cool weather and all the christmas decorations are up.:xmas:

Upvote 0
Gotta agree with SLEEPYBEAR. OCTOBER it is. The cost is less, better deals, the weather is great, it is easier for me to schedule vacation due to low seniority, MNSSHP, access to parks/attractions is easier due to smaller crowds, the Food & Wine Festival at EPCOT, plus we've been fortunate to be there when new attractions open---might have something to do with the original opening of WDW on October 01, 1971, too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom