When do you usually go?

sbkline

I know that some people go to WDW at various times of the year, but for those who generally have a set month of the year that you go, what month is it? For us it is April, although we did a short "mini-trip" there in May last year.

Epcot82Guy

My family and I would usually go during Holiday or Spring Break (for obvious reasons), but now that I am on my own, I am definitely switching to Sept/Oct. As people have said, fewer crowds, great weather, F&W. . . it's just a great time to go!

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
We like going the first week in March. Usually you still get the value rates and it's one week before most college spring breaks. My college always had their spring break a little early and this worked out in our favor more times than not when planning a trip down south.

Upvote 0

cmatt

grrr when im not ill! i have the flu and i leave in just over to weeks *mutters*

(september - but having to start going at easter :))

Upvote 0

MicheleK

We usually go mid to late July. I know...........HOT & CROWDED. But my son's school starts soccer season in early August, so that leaves us July. We like going for two weeks (my brother lives in Vero) so school vacations really aren't an option for us. Once the kids are grown, September/October here I come! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom