When did Mickey & Minnie get married?

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I was riding the little cars at the Magic Kingdom and I saw a banner that had Mickey & Minnie on it and it said "Just Married". It was in the colors of blue & white... theme colors for YOMD. Did I miss the wedding?:animwink:

DisneyNut2007

Actually, Mickey & Minnie ARE already married offscreen.

Even Walt Disney himself said so:

In private life, Mickey is married to Minnie. A lot of people have written to him asking this question, because sometimes he appears to be married to her in his films and other times still courting her. What it really amounts to is that Minnie is, for screen purposes, his leading lady. If the story calls for a romantic courtship, then Minnie is the girl; but when the story requires a married couple, then they appear as man and wife. In the studio we have decided that they are married, really.

And there's your proof, right there! :)

nor'easter

In private life, Mickey is married to Minnie. A lot of people have written to him asking this question, because sometimes he appears to be married to her in his films and other times still courting her. What it really amounts to is that Minnie is, for screen purposes, his leading lady. If the story calls for a romantic courtship, then Minnie is the girl; but when the story requires a married couple, then they appear as man and wife. In the studio we have decided that they are married, really.

So do they breed like mice?

Eyorefan

I wonder why they have seperate houses then. I guess every relationship is different. :shrug:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Maybe they have an open and modern relationship, of perhaps Minnie is a bit of a go er, all those short skirts and high heels:lookaroun

scpergj

They never did... they're living in sin... :lookaroun

Nope...this time you're wrong...

They live in different houses, how can they be living in sin??

I mean, haven't you ever been to Toon Town?

:lol: :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: :lol:

Enderikari

Corrus is right, they have never been married, according to animators, its because Mickey and Minnie represent the "sweetness of courtship forever." That, and at the end of every relationship movie is the wedding, and no one wants Mickey and Minnie to end

Tim G

Nope...this time you're wrong...

They live in different houses, how can they be living in sin??

I mean, haven't you ever been to Toon Town?

:lol: :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: :lol:

T o o n t o w n ... What the heck is a toon town???

Is that for real??? :confused:

You mean there's a whole town for 3 fingered people??? :veryconfu

This obviously must have something to do with Universal... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom