When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

ClarkWGriswold

Next Trip - Not Soon Enough...

...but we will be arriving at Pop Century 7/31 and staying until 8/7:sohappy: 1st trip to Pop - hope we enjoy it.

Any input on which of the buildings are better to stay in???

Been lucky to make the trip from Illinois to the "happiest place on Earth" 10 times in the past 8 years.:)

Need to find a way to make more time to get to WDW more often. The kids (15 and 13) are always busy with sports and for me - too much work. Work is very overrated.

Upvote 0
Re: Next Trip - Not Soon Enough...

Originally posted by ClarkWGriswold
...but we will be arriving at Pop Century 7/31 and staying until 8/7:sohappy: 1st trip to Pop - hope we enjoy it.

Any input on which of the buildings are better to stay in???

Been lucky to make the trip from Illinois to the "happiest place on Earth" 10 times in the past 8 years.:)

Need to find a way to make more time to get to WDW more often. The kids (15 and 13) are always busy with sports and for me - too much work. Work is very overrated.

Looks like we are going at the same time i am going to get there 7/31-8/4!!!! WOW LOOks like were both leaving in 61 days, that is pretty cool... i am staying at Port orleans, riverside can't wait!!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Laura, Id love to see you there!! As far as what is Off Kilter, I have my own explanation that seems to work. Off Kilter is a band of very accomplished musicians that take traditional Celtic music and do it with a rock & roll twist ( or visa versa depending on which song they are doing!!) and they act like the Three Stooges on stage. The music is great, the visual act itself is better!!!! They are very funny but the music is spectacular!! I hope to catch you there. Belle

Upvote 0

Budahman

Arrive at WDW Nov 6th, and leave on Nov 13th. We're staying at Pop Century for the first time.
Me (Lou), my wife and our little girl (she will be 11mths old when on our trip).
I REALLY hate to rush summer, but we can't wait to get back.

Upvote 0

tigger248

My next trip will be a short one because my reason for being in Orlando will be for a Lutheran Youth conference. (I'm a young adult volunteer:lookaroun ) But I'll be at disney in the animal kingdom lodge from July 20-22. Then back at disney for a day after the conference on July 28. It'll be me (21) and my best friend who's a cast member. My next real disney vacation will be in November for super soap weekend. Resort? To be determined.:lol:

Upvote 0

no2apprentice

Driving in on June 12th for seven nights. Second time at AKL (the queen loves giraffes and the boys love talking to the young people from Africa...we all love the pool).

We will be at Disney-MGM for the last day of Star Wars Weekends on 6-13. Hoping for some good photo ops.

Upvote 0

TpaDonaldFan

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
Yea, us and everybody else in the world :lol: . I'm really looking forward to the heat and sun (love it), but I'm not looking forward to the HUGE crowds :hammer: Oh well, it will still be one magical vacation! :D

July 1-5 here hope its not too crowded.....

PoFQ

Upvote 0

celticdog

Originally posted by Budahman
Arrive at WDW Nov 6th, and leave on Nov 13th. We're staying at Pop Century for the first time.
Me (Lou), my wife and our little girl (she will be 11mths old when on our trip).

Those are the same dates as our trip, however we'll be staying at POFQ. You can't beat the prices of the 5+2 Dreammaker Package.

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by MagicalMonorail

Please, someone tell me crowds won't be that bad.:(

I'd be lying if I told you the crowds won't be that bad :( I heard it's already majorly packed in July, and they're also expecting high/record attendence this summer, so I'm gettin ready for it *checks off Tylenol for luggage items* :lol:

Upvote 0

MagicalMonorail

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
I'd be lying if I told you the crowds won't be that bad :( I heard it's already majorly packed in July, and they're also expecting high/record attendence this summer, so I'm gettin ready for it *checks off Tylenol for luggage items* :lol:

Oh gosh. It should be a vacation to remember. Thank the Mouse for E-ride Nights. See ya there Alex.:wave:

Upvote 0

imagineer99

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
So it is the Fort Wilderness lodge huh imagineer99? Yea i have always wanted to stay there!! One day i will LOL

Ang

Correction: Wilderness Lodge. Fort Wilderness is an entirely diffrent place.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom