When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

We're still waiting to buy our plane tickets (We never spend more than $200 a person for tix to MCO and there's no good sales at the moment) but we plan to fly in on September 14th, check in to the PO Riverside until our cruise on the Wonder on September 19th. After the cruise we head back to WDW until we leave on September 25th. Haven't decided if we are going to stay at POR the last few days or splurge on the Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

tammycooley

June 5-June 16,2005....far away I know...Myself and my 6 yr old son are staying at the CBR and then boarding the Disney Wonder for the 4 nite cruise!!!! We are so excited!!! Anyone else going then?????:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tammycooley

:wave: Hey Tigger248......I live in Hikes Point...great to meet a fellow disneynut!!! Some people just dont understand my obsession with that mouse!!!!:D

Upvote 0

Sloan

August

August 6-9

Caribbean Beach Resort

Well, I know it will be hot, but the opportunity came up where my wife's employer will be taking care of the expenses, so we could not pass it up!!

Upvote 0

tigger248

Originally posted by tammycooley
:wave: Hey Tigger248......I live in Hikes Point...great to meet a fellow disneynut!!! Some people just dont understand my obsession with that mouse!!!!:D

That's cool. I used to live in J-Town so I used to be close to Hikes Point. I know what you mean about the obsession with the mouse. I don't even know if my family truly understands... :lol: There have been nights when I've been banned from discussing Disney in my house.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by tigger248
There have been nights when I've been banned from discussing Disney in my house.

Yea thats actually happened to me before i talked about Disney for the whole day so excited overa trip that was 300 days away.... now that is is only 59 more days i am starting up again on talking about it every minute. Sooner or later they will ban me again and will come back here to talk your ears off LOL

Angie:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 59 days:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigger248

Originally posted by TheDisneyQueen
Yea thats actually happened to me before i talked about Disney for the whole day so excited overa trip that was 300 days away.... now that is is only 59 more days i am starting up again on talking about it every minute. Sooner or later they will ban me again and will come back here to talk your ears off LOL

Angie:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 59 days:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Ya my trip is 48 days away :sohappy: (but who's counting) and so I'm getting pretty excited. Between that and the fact that my best friend and ex-roomate is on a second college program I talk about it a lot. My family likes Disney a lot, but they're not into it as much as me so they get tired of hearing it all the time. :lol: Plus this is a me only trip so they aren't as excited because they're not going. My brother's jealous because the people he's going with this summer are only going to Universal.

Upvote 0
My brother's jealous because the people he's going with this summer are only going to Universal.

Universal has one good ride when i went which is Back to the Future it was really fun tell your brother to check that one out

Angie

Just thinking every minute i am getting closer and closer to seeing a monorail truly makes me SO excited

Upvote 0

tigger248

They're only doing one day, so they may only go to IOA but I'll tell him to keep it in mind. I didn't really like back to the future when I rode it a few years ago, but it may have just been where we sat. We sat in the back and I hit my head on the wall everytime it moved. :brick: If I ever go back I'll have to try it again to give it a second chance. I'd like to go ride the mummy but I always seem to choose disney over universal when it's only for a few days. :lol:

Upvote 0
They're only doing one day, so they may only go to IOA but I'll tell him to keep it in mind. I didn't really like back to the future when I rode it a few years ago, but it may have just been where we sat. We sat in the back and I hit my head on the wall everytime it moved. :brick: If I ever go back I'll have to try it again to give it a second chance. I'd like to go ride the mummy but I always seem to choose disney over universal when it's only for a few days. :lol:

I was sitting in the front it thought it was pretty good.. then again Iwas pretty young when i went on it i might have just thought it was fun because it was one of my favorite series... I love the back to the future series to this day... actually watched the third yesterday anyway... The ride overall in my opinion was pretty fun... I also thought the ride was so good since the car you got it was what I thought at the time "the real one" ....hey i was like 5 LOL

Angie

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: 59 days baby!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom